IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS

Shawn1814

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the success of this tour she can move up to doing arenas like she used to. Not stadiums. Let's be reasonable :rolleyes: I think the album will be a moderate success if done right.

I wasn't talking about stadiums in the US.. It's easier to sell out stadiums overseas..

clearly you did...you wouldn't make such a pathetic play on sarcasm if you didn't...Xternal should really help you out in the sarcasm department...while you're at it, get your hands on a book called Student's Companion...it breaks down context clues in great detail....ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb muthafucka

you are arguing a mute point dummy...I just fuckin said that they stadiums of different sizes...can you read and comprehend??? 'if someone says "stadiums with large capacities", it is implied that there are stadiums with small capacities'....does that not mean they are stadiums of different sizes????

CLEARLY! either that or his ass deserves an oscar for playing the role of dumb so fuckin well....he still thinks that ppl are coming at him cuz they think a stadium is based on capacity when everyone has said the question was clearly referring to stadiums with large capacities...for someone to say "stadiums with large capacities", clearly there has to be stadiums with small capacities...can't even understand when something is implied

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

With a new album all it takes is plenty of promo and perfomances before the tour..

It would be that simple if she were younger. Her focus should be on the fans she has left. That means touring in states and countries she overlooked these past 10+ years. Then she can release a new album with performances. I think she's doing this with her upcoming tour.

It would be that simple if she were younger. Her focus should be on the fans she has left. That means touring in states and countries she overlooked these past 10+ years. Then she can release a new album with performances. I think she's doing this with her upcoming tour.

:mellow: She is.

Do you have tickets?

With a new album all it takes is plenty of promo and perfomances before the tour..

It' not that simple . Even without touring stadiums it's not that simple for her to fill in arenas etc. Unfortunately for her it's not that simple.

Stephanie Germanotta for example despite having big hits still had some trouble selling out some arenas.

Stadiums here are easy to fill when you are a legendary (old) artist like Rolling Stones , Tina Turner etc

Archived