IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS

Shawn1814

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Just like that Gottanicepkg on the Xone.. All this talk before the tickets went on sale..

Then he disappears when the tour goes on sale...

WTF are you talking about? :mellow: What "all this talk" did I do prior to tickets going on sale? When did I disappear? You must be bored.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It' not that simple . Even without touring stadiums it's not that simple for her to fill in arenas etc. Unfortunately for her it's not that simple.

Stephanie Germanotta for example despite having big hits still had some trouble selling out some arenas.

Stadiums here are easy to fill when you are a legendary (old) artist like Rolling Stones , Tina Turner etc

oh shut up volta.. just shut up.. :unsure::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh shut up volta.. just shut up.. :unsure::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you must be the only person that calls me that :rolleyes:

I'm just saying ... unfortunately for me i live in this part of the World so i know how we operate <_< It all depends on her promo (not for stadiums btw :lol:)

I needed a chance to see if you were the same person.. Excuse my detective work.. :unsure:

:mellow:

Well, obviously you knew it wasn't me hence why you responded with this:

That's who I was talking about.. I used that dude as another example..

:mellow:

Once again, you must be bored :coffee:

Do you mind explaining who this person is? :mellow:

BTW, that was a poor example. Again, you must be bored.

there was a thread on the xone talking about Janet insulting her fans by making her VIP tickets so pricey...ppl went in on him lol...talking bout "if you can't afford VIP then sit your ass somewhere else" lol someone told him to stay his broke ass at home...thread got shut down as usual on the xone lol...thread would never be shut down here

there was a thread on the xone talking about Janet insulting her fans by making her VIP tickets so pricey...ppl went in on him lol...talking bout "if you can't afford VIP then sit your ass somewhere else" lol someone told him to stay his broke ass at home...thread got shut down as usual on the xone lol...thread would never be shut down here

Do you remember GottaNicePkg?

I guess he changed his name now. I can't find him :lol: Y'all must have scared his ass off.

Gwurl stop...Beyonce or Usher couldn't...I doubt if Janet even could at her peak. Jay Z and Prince are the only artist who stand a chance. I think jay Z could sell out at least Yankee Stadium. :blush:

um yes Janet could

You guys let Austin get you so mad.

No, Beyonce cannot sell out a big real stadium in the US. Neither could Janet at any point in her career. They could both do it internationally though.

To be honest, I don't think ANY of today's mainstream acts could fill a 40K+ stadium in the US. Britney probably comes closest, but still no cigar.

Don't I mean really don't :mellow:

January 30, 1999 [29] Aloha Stadium - Honolulu, Hawaii, HI 38,224 38,224 100% $2,164,000

:coffee:

showing off his "intelligents" like Mary J Blige...yes, she really did tweet about her "intelligents" lol

Ughh! Now you guys just gave me more reason to go in on that bitch when I feel the need. She's ugly, and ex-coke whore, and bald as hell :lol:

You just called him a "dude" so you do know he's a male. :mellow: Shut up and sit down with your I live, eat and breath Janet lookin' ass.

I've called you a dude and a chick because I didn't know what you were.. All I know about you is your love for Rkelly and semi love for Janet.. And now I know you live in Tx..

Archived