Yes they could with right promo.

:mellow:

The Rolling Stones

U2

Tina

Mike

Madge

Are the few that can/could do it.

During her prime Janet could, but I don't even think she attempted it in the states.

:rolleyes: Well you can't enjoy it for long so I do understand.. :coffee:

I'm not a one minute man...bitch. That is if I even knew what a one minute man was :unsure: Remember, I'm an angel. :blush:

Deluded.

BTW, the highest attendance for a show at one Janet's tours was around 38K. Whitney is the same. I don't think either can do 80K+ like Madonna and U2. That's like the whole football stadium. Neither can Beyonce and Usher. I mean, get real.

Didn't Beyzebel sell out some stadium in Brazil.. :unsure:

Even Rihallah played to 70K in Southeastern Asia.. :shifty:

Yes.

sta·di·um [stey-dee-uhm]

1. a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stadium

What TOF and Art don't realize is that a stadium is NOT based on capacity. It depends on how the structure is BUILT.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/20-biggest-american-football-stadiums/

Notice how all those stadiums have a similar build?

Now that TOF and Artisthekey have completely embarrassed themselves and made themselves look uninformed, like I said Beyonce and Usher could sell out a stadium with the right promo.

Says the two ppl who think a stadium is based on capacity. :fail::lmao:

The Singapore STADIUM Janet is playing has a capacity of 12,000. So you two wanna try again? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't think any of the stadiums in the US are that small.

So again, the question is do you truly believe Beyonce and/or Usher could play a regular sized stadium in the US?

Hell, I was just reading that Madonna was having some trouble selling out stadiums on the US leg of her Sticky and Sweet tour. The arenas sold well, but she was having trouble filling the stadiums.

Now do you truly believe Beyonce could fill what Madonna couldn't? :blink:

I don't think any of the stadiums in the US are that small.

So again, the question is do you truly believe Beyonce and/or Usher could play a regular sized stadium in the US?

Hell, I was just reading that Madonna was having some trouble selling out stadiums on the US leg of her Sticky and Sweet tour. The arenas sold well, but she was having trouble filling the stadiums.

Now do you truly believe Beyonce could fill what Madonna couldn't? :blink:

There are plenty of stadiums in the US that come in all kinds of capacities. There are some that are actually smaller than MSG. Once again, it's not about capacity. There are some that are 20k. Also, be mindful that just because a stadium has a 20k person capacity, that doesn't mean it's going to be that many ppl in the stadium. Beyonce played Morumbi Stadium in Brazil, which has a capacity of ~67k, but only sold 57k tickets, and was considered sold out.

So like I said, YES, they could sell out a US stadium with the right promo.

Yes.

sta·di·um [stey-dee-uhm]

1. a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stadium

What TOF and Art don't realize is that a stadium is NOT based on capacity. It depends on how the structure is BUILT.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/20-biggest-american-football-stadiums/

Notice how all those stadiums have a similar build?

Now that TOF and Artisthekey have completely embarrassed themselves and made themselves look uninformed, like I said Beyonce and Usher could sell out a stadium with the right promo.

Your argument is based on semantics and not truly what the question implies...if a stadium in the US can only hold 12,000. It obviously makes more sense to play an arena that holds 20,000+

This question pertains to what we all associate a stadium with...a HUGE facility that can usually hold upwards of 50,000+ (a larger capacity than most arenas)

They do exist in the US...the question was what black artist can sell those out.

Beyonce is NOT one of those artists.

Archived