IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS

Shawn1814

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find that in the title:

"IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS."

Take all the time you need. I don't have class until Monday at 11.

tea.gif

B)

and you have the understanding capacity of an avocado....no matter how you phrase it, you were fully aware of what the question was asking...or are you so fuckin literal that you see everything at face value? since you graduated from high school, you have have learned about context clues...from the answers that came before you, clearly the question was asking about stadiums with large capacities...by trying to prove everyone wrong you are making yourself look stupid as fuck...arguing for argument's sake still won't change the fact that you knew what the question was asking but tried your best to be a smart ass...and there is nothing more pathetic than a smart dumb answer

:wave:

Nope, I had no idea what the question was asking.

Untitled-87.gif

B)

clearly you did...you wouldn't make such a pathetic play on sarcasm if you didn't...Xternal should really help you out in the sarcasm department...while you're at it, get your hands on a book called Student's Companion...it breaks down context clues in great detail....ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb muthafucka

clearly you did...you wouldn't make such a pathetic play on sarcasm if you didn't...Xternal should really help you out in the sarcasm department...while you're at it, get your hands on a book called Student's Companion...it breaks down context clues in great detail....ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb muthafucka

Well let me help you out my fellow ignorant JJ fan. ^_^

By definition, a stadium is "a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators." A stadium is not based on capacity. It is based on the build. When I think of terms, I think of them in the grand scheme of things because I'm not narrow minded. And because I'm naturally more educated than you, I go with the word's standard definition. YOU, along with TOF, and others, think a stadium is based on capacity because you're ignorant and don't know what a stadium is. Then a good Samaritan like myself comes along and teaches you what a stadium is. :blush:

tmyk.gif

Each_One_Teach_One.jpg

B)

Says the ignorant jackass who thinks a stadium is based on capacity. :mellow:

no you fuck baby...I just happened to understand that the question was talking about stadiums with large capacities you dumb ass...you probably are this fuckin stupid...can you fuckin read...we've said this shit like 3 times already...

no you fuck baby...I just happened to understand that the question was talking about stadiums with large capacities you dumb ass...you probably are this fuckin stupid...can you fuckin read...we've said this shit like 3 times already...

I can't help the fact that you're narrow minded. You should seek help. Or perhaps an encyclopedia.

He is. -_-

CLEARLY! either that or his ass deserves an oscar for playing the role of dumb so fuckin well....he still thinks that ppl are coming at him cuz they think a stadium is based on capacity when everyone has said the question was clearly referring to stadiums with large capacities...for someone to say "stadiums with large capacities", clearly there has to be stadiums with small capacities...can't even understand when something is implied

I can't help the fact that you're narrow minded. You should seek help. Or perhaps an encyclopedia.

you should seek a book and learn about implication...if someone says "stadiums with large capacities", it is implied that there are stadiums with small capacities...I can't help the fact you were a statistic of the horrible public school system and the teachers weren't getting paid enough to give a fuck about teaching everything in the book and their favorite phrase was "fuck them kids"...I sympathize...I understand now...we should have a rally

you should seek a book and learn about implication...if someone says "stadiums with large capacities", it is implied that there are stadiums with small capacities...I can't help the fact you were a statistic of the horrible public school system and the teachers weren't getting paid enough to give a fuck about teaching everything in the book

Once again I can't help that you're stupid and narrow minded dear. So don't patronize ME for YOU being uneducated and uninformed. When I think stadium, I think of what a stadium is, ask myself "what makes a stadium a stadium?", and realize that they come in all different capacities. Some are 20,000, some are 90,000, some are 50,000. There are different sizes you ninny. If these "horrible public schools" are educating students to know what a stadium is, then I want all of my kids to go there. It beats being uninformed any day of the week.

SirDuke does have a point but simplify it to change the angle of the question

How about you all just ask him the direct question of does he think Usher and Beyonce can sell out a stadium of _____ capacity.

really? simplify the question???? kinda spoon feeding shit is that...if you can't figure out what the question was saying by previous answers, this probably isn't a discussion for you...chile lol...I must say, i've been thoroughly entertained by this thread...I love this place lol

Once again I can't help that you're stupid and narrow minded dear. So don't patronize ME for YOU being uneducated and uninformed. When I think stadium, I think of what a stadium is, ask myself "what makes a stadium a stadium?", and realize that they come in all different capacities. Some are 20,000, some are 90,000, some are 50,000. There are different sizes you ninny. If these "horrible public schools" are educating students to know what a stadium is, then I want all of my kids to go there. It beats being uninformed any day of the week.

you are arguing a mute point dummy...I just fuckin said that they stadiums of different sizes...can you read and comprehend??? 'if someone says "stadiums with large capacities", it is implied that there are stadiums with small capacities'....does that not mean they are stadiums of different sizes????

really? simplify the question???? kinda spoon feeding shit is that...if you can't figure out what the question was saying by previous answers, this probably isn't a discussion for you...chile lol...I must say, i've been thoroughly entertained by this thread...I love this place lol

Even tho he knows what you're trying to say his defense is gonna keep being him addressing the initial question..which he does have a right to keep reiterating,actually. Just ask him the question STR8 out...if you REALLY want an answer..other wise you will never get what you're looking for.

Archived