IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS

Shawn1814

There are plenty of stadiums in the US that come in all kinds of capacities. There are some that are actually smaller than MSG. Once again, it's not about capacity. There are some that are 20k. Also, be mindful that just because a stadium has a 20k person capacity, that doesn't mean it's going to be that many ppl in the stadium. Beyonce played Morumbi Stadium in Brazil, which has a capacity of ~67k, but only sold 57k tickets, and was considered sold out.

So like I said, YES, they could sell out a US stadium with the right promo.

You argument is based on semantics and not truly what the question implies...if a stadium in the US can only hold 12,000. It obviously makes more sense to play an arena that holds 20,000+

This question pertains to what we all associate a stadium with...a HUGE facility that can hold usually hold upwards of 50,000+ (a larger capacity than most arenas)

They do exist in the US...the question was what black artist can sell those out.

Beyonce is NOT one of those artists.

:coffee:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You argument is based on semantics and not truly what the question implies...if a stadium in the US can only hold 12,000. It obviously makes more sense to play an arena that holds 20,000+

This question pertains to what we all associate a stadium with...a HUGE facility that can hold usually hold upwards of 50,000+ (a larger capacity than most arenas)

They do exist in the US...the question was what black artist can sell those out.

Could not have said it better

You can't blame me for knowing what a stadium is. Untitled-121.gif

Can't blame me for confirming what a stadium is before I opened my font. Perhaps you, along with others, should take note. Untitled-123.gif

Perhaps you should just stop while you're ahead. Untitled-93.gif

You can't blame me for knowing what a stadium is. Untitled-121.gif

Can't blame me for confirming what a stadium is before I opened my font. Perhaps you, along with others, should take note. Untitled-123.gif

Perhaps you should just stop while you're ahead. Untitled-93.gif

All the gifs in the world won't distract from the fact that your argument was based on semantics and not what the question truly implies.

Again, the question pertains to stadiums with a huge capacity of ATLEAST 40K or 50K.

What black artist can sell out those...in the us?

Beyonce is not one of those artists, and no matter how much you argue over size of the stadium (when that was not what the question pertained to) that fact remains.

[Janet] You're dismissed [/Janet]

"IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS"

That question is very black and white. By no means is there ANY gray area.

For those of us who actually graduated from high school, you should have learned that a stadium is based on the build, not the capacity. YOU, along with others, think of a stadium as 30k+. Why? Because you're ignorant.

If we go by the premises of your argument, there are arenas that have capacities upwards of 20k, I guess that makes them stadiums. :mellow:

hoffenheim-stadium-germany.jpg

Pick one and have it.

*British accent* Good day. hattip.gif

"IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS"

That question is very black and white. By no means is there ANY gray area.

For those of us who actually graduated from high school, you should have learned that a stadium is based on the build, not the capacity. YOU, along with others, think of a stadium as 30k+. Why? Because you're ignorant.

If we go by the premises of your argument, there are arenas that have capacities upwards of 20k, I guess that makes them stadiums. :mellow:

hoffenheim-stadium-germany.jpg

Pick one and have it.

*British accent* Good day. hattip.gif

see that's the bullshit I can't stand...knowing damn well what the question is asking, but choose to act like your understanding went on a fuckin vacation.....at this point in time, I don't think there are any that will fill a stadium in the USA

Coca-Cola Field, a baseball stadium, has a capacity of ~18,000.

Thank you.

and you have the understanding capacity of an avocado....no matter how you phrase it, you were fully aware of what the question was asking...or are you so fuckin literal that you see everything at face value? since you graduated from high school, you have have learned about context clues...from the answers that came before you, clearly the question was asking about stadiums with large capacities...by trying to prove everyone wrong you are making yourself look stupid as fuck...arguing for argument's sake still won't change the fact that you knew what the question was asking but tried your best to be a smart ass...and there is nothing more pathetic than a smart dumb answer

and you have the understanding capacity of an avocado....no matter how you phrase it, you were fully aware of what the question was asking...or are you so fuckin literal that you see everything at face value? since you graduated from high school, you have have learned about context clues...from the answers that came before you, clearly the question was asking about stadiums with large capacities...by trying to prove everyone wrong you are making yourself look stupid as fuck...

As always :sigh:

..and

and you have the understanding capacity of an avocado....no matter how you phrase it, you were fully aware of what the question was asking...or are you so fuckin literal that you see everything at face value? since you graduated from high school, you have have learned about context clues...from the answers that came before you, clearly the question was asking about stadiums with large capacities...by trying to prove everyone wrong you are making yourself look stupid as fuck...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Find that in the title:

"IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS."

Take all the time you need. I don't have class until Monday at 11.

tea.gif

B)

Archived