UPDATED - Not from her Lips - Janet Releasing Album in Late 2014 / Xfactor Performance

But what if the news come from her fingers? Does this mean that if her team she says it on twitter that we shouldn't believe it? :o

If it comes on HER twitter account, I'll believe it but still only get excited nearer the time. . 

Let's take bets to see how long Game will last on ATRL before getting banned :shifty:

Nah... I probably won't post much... Plus I follow the rules.. It's not like I go around saying random celebrities have AIDS.. Oh wait. I can't be suspended for that

The only reason I get suspended here is bc of the stupid hypocritical "official artist" threads :umm:

• Upvote 1

Nah... I probably won't post much... Plus I follow the rules.. It's not like I go around saying random celebrities have AIDS.. Oh wait. I can't be suspended for that

The only reason I get suspended here is bc of the stupid hypocritical "official artist" threads :umm:

Chile please...I got a WP for saying "Yes Daddy...let me sit this ass on you".... I've had 15 WP's altogether. If I can get WP's then you will rack em up even quicker. They're lethal on there LOL. And that comment from Dioni would get you a few WP's

Chile please...I got a WP for saying "Yes Daddy...let me sit this ass on you".... I've had 15 WP's altogether. If I can get WP's then you will rack em up even quicker. They're lethal on there LOL. And that comment from Dioni would get you a few WP's

wtf is a WP??? maybe i have been gone for too long....are they cracking down and making this place PG?  

On ATRL you actually can be banned for making STI jokes, i speak from experience >_<

• Upvote 2