Floyd Mayweather Can't Read

Escapade

That's a God-Damned shame  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

He don't need to have a degree, but he does need literacy.

Exactly. There are people without degrees or even diplomas who are some of the smartest people on the planet and have done exceptionally well for themselves. Knowing how to read, write and comprehend are the essentials, however they don't require formal education to acquire them. Hell, you can learn on your own like many have done. Degrees and diplomas are not required for every career. A very promising entertainer and a future lawyer (like me) can take very different routes to end where we want to be. I'd need degrees much more than my entertainer counterpart would. It doesn't make me smarter just prepared for my field. 

• Upvote 5

Exactly. There are people without degrees or even diplomas who are some of the smartest people on the planet and have done exceptionally well for themselves. Knowing how to read, write and comprehend are the essentials, however they don't require formal education to acquire them. Hell, you can learn on your own like many have done. Degrees and diplomas are not required for every career. A very promising entertainer and a future lawyer (like me) can take very different routes to end where we want to be. I'd need degrees much more than my entertainer counterpart would. It doesn't make me smarter just prepared for my field. 

100% Remy indian truth you speak ma twin. It's just common sense just like needing to know how to read and know basic math, no matter what you do in life if you can't do either, you're kind of a lessor in todays day & age.

• Upvote 1

Do you honestly think Janet Jackson reads her contracts? :blink: That's what lawyers are for 

Anyone could get fucked around for money but I don't think companies are willing to play with a $170 million client like they're nothing.. Please refrain from mentioning TLC and Toni bc they never made a quarter of that 

Meanwhile, Ms. Beyonce is worth $450 million yet doesn't have a High School diploma.. I don't see y'all pleading that she should go to school

Janet Jackson is worth $1 billion... I guess she should start studying business law soon or else she'll never afford that new yacht

I'm taking the bait... :rolleyes: and yea it's bait ...troll territory really :coffee:  BUT  reading is called fundamental for a damn reason, if you can't even do a basic level of reading there is so much in life missing from your world that would better you as a person, can he even type in a website :blink:  let's take on each point shall we

Do I believe Janet Jackson reads her contracts? After Virgin and that ordeal at the end, I can assure you she does :filenails: Now does Janet know legal jargon? maybe after all these years, but no she probably couldn't express contract litigation anymore than anyone else without a law degree that wrote said contract :blink:

Companies are in the business to make money, they are never for the client...if you're gonna spew your so called antganostic venom, please refrain from using patently erroneous statements. Do you think any company out here gives a shit about the people that work for them beyond the dollar their worth at the time? I don't think so Mike Tyson made a lot of coin too and got fucked over.

Beyonce not having a high school diploma shows in her "writing" :mellow:

• Upvote 2

100% Remy indian truth you speak ma twin. It's just common sense just like needing to know how to read and know basic math, no matter what you do in life if you can't do either, you're kind of a lessor in todays day & age.

you just did too much :lol: