WE RESPECT each of these two but which do you...

janetDAYZ

32 members have voted

1. 1. which catalog do you like/love or respect more?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask any MJ stan...those were the prices for that show. :rolleyes:

Mike made $7.5 million for each of the two shows...just to give you an idea.

The prices were the ONLY reason I didn't go. I said the MJ stans should drag me, because I wish had gone. Even If my seat was in the nose bleeds, just to say I was there. I know I would've enjoyed myself -_-

I knew said I don't care to see every Janet interview. :mellow: Nor did I compare her to a cartoon. :blink: What the hell are you talking about, Hendrika? :huh:

<_<

*Sends Angie yet another PM*

:umm:

You said you had the chance to see him but opted to stay home. Obviously that meant the prices weren't a problem at all :coffee: And once again you use that excuse for the first time when at the time you revealed it, you didn't mention anything about the prices. If you did, I wouldn't say you weren't a MJ stan :coffee:

Thanks for admitting to that :dance: You compared her to the Simpsons but in a bad way :coffee:

:lol: at TOF waiting for the dust to settle to make an appearance.

I commented early on in this thread. I guess you missed it. :coffee:

hope she didnt learn from you :whistle:

Still upset?

beyonce-check-on-it-o.gif

Nope.

beyonce-walk-o.gif

B)

im still gonna blame this all on him :whistle:

<_<

You said you had the chance to see him but opted to stay home. Obviously that meant the prices weren't a problem at all :coffee: And once again you use that excuse for the first time when at the time you revealed it, you didn't mention anything about the prices. If you did, I wouldn't say you weren't a MJ stan :coffee:

Thanks for admitting to that :dance: You compared her to the Simpsons but in a bad way :coffee:

Well obviously I just didn't go into detail, but that was the reason. :sigh:

And I do remember saying the prices were high and that I would've ended up with a nosebleed seat...so you need to check your senile little brain. :coffee:

You know what I meant. :rolleyes: I never said I didn't care for Janet's interviews, nor did I compared her to the damn Simpsons (speaking of which, I missed the damn show...as I always do on Sundays >_< )

Well obviously I just didn't go into detail, but that was the reason. :sigh:

And I do remember saying the prices were high and that I would've ended up with a nosebleed seat...so you need to check your senile little brain. :coffee:

You know what I meant. :rolleyes: I never said I didn't care for Janet's interviews, nor did I compared her to the damn Simpsons (speaking of which, I missed the damn show...as I always do on Sundays >_< )

Oh there's a reason for it, but it doesn't have to do with the price.

How did I know what you mean? I don't submit your posts :umm: But you did submit the truth yourself :yep: Constantly missing that show like you do with Janhova interviews since you don't care to keep up with them until someone posts the youtube clips :coffee:

Oh there's a reason for it, but it doesn't have to do with the price.

How did I know what you mean? I don't submit your posts :umm: But you did submit the truth yourself :yep: Constantly missing that show like you do with Janhova interviews since you don't care to keep up with them until someone posts the youtube clips :coffee:

What does it have to do with then? :rolleyes:

You know what I meant...bitch. :sigh: Yes, I'm constantly missing the Simpsons, but I never miss a Janet interview. :hmph:

I think ur lieing and truley bothered

beyonce-wtf-o.gif

yes.

<_<

What does it have to do with then? :rolleyes:

You know what I meant...bitch. :sigh: Yes, I'm constantly missing the Simpsons, but I never miss a Janet interview. :hmph:

You aren't really a stan :coffee:

Nope...had no clue B) *bookmarks and creates a few New York gifs* I'll bump this along with a printscreen next week B)

Mad that my favs are legends and your favs are already on their 15th minute of fame? :excited:

Bump it....see if I care. :hmph:

Nope because I'm gonna see my all-time favorite April 2nd :dance:

Luckily there isn't another Janhova interview for you to not see since you "always forget about Janhova's appearances" :coffee:

Archived