WE RESPECT each of these two but which do you...

janetDAYZ

32 members have voted

1. 1. which catalog do you like/love or respect more?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From 3 or his albums. My ipod got full and his stuck on repeat albums were the first to get filtered out :coffee:

Obviously it is since you're replying to it like always :dance:

You probably didn't even really listen to the music. Too damn busy worshiping Justin Bieber's adolescent dick. :coffee:

Not you're a invalid bitch as always. :coffee:

You probably didn't even really listen to the music. Too damn busy worshiping Justin Bieber's adolescent dick. :coffee:

Not you're a invalid bitch as always. :coffee:

The only artist I never listened to and will constantly bash is Goat Wrongz...that Prince "tribute" speaks volumes about him :sigh: I pray while Bieber's "Up" is playing in the background :whistle::lol:

And it still gets you to reply :dance:

Are you ready for tomorrow :excited:

The only artist I never listened to and will constantly bash is Goat Wrongz...that Prince "tribute" speaks volumes about him :sigh: I pray while Bieber's "Up" is playing in the background :whistle::lol:

And it still gets you to reply :dance:

Are you ready for tomorrow :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Goatz Wrongs

I knew you worshiped that little fucker. :sigh:

Replying to your bullshit doesn't take away from the fact that it is bullshit. :coffee:

What happens tomorrow? :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Goatz Wrongs

I knew you worshiped that little fucker. :sigh:

Replying to your bullshit doesn't take away from the fact that is bullshit. :coffee:

What happens tomorrow? :unsure:

-_-

*does a religious chant to his "Pray" song*

It's the truth and you know it ^_^

2zi9g6t.gif *takes away your Drag Race stan card and hands you the casual viewer card* :umm:

-_-

*does a religious chant to his "Pray" song*

It's the truth and you know it ^_^

2zi9g6t.gif *takes away your Drag Race stan card and hands you the casual viewer card* :umm:

+1 for Henrietta :excited:

-1 for Henrietta :sigh:

-200 for Henrietta I think you should stop while you're ahead :coffee:

I simply forgot. <_< I would've remembered tomorrow. :umm:

+1 for Henrietta :excited:

-1 for Henrietta :sigh:

-200 for Henrietta I think you should stop while you're ahead :coffee:

I simply forgot. <_< I would've remembered tomorrow. :umm:

So can you honestly sit there and type that he wasn't trying to basically copy Janet's RN with Dangerous :umm:

No you wouldn't have :umm: I don't know who you are anymore :hmph:

So can you honestly sit there and type that he wasn't trying to basically copy Janet's RN with Dangerous :umm:

No you wouldn't have :umm: I don't know who you are anymore :hmph:

He was influenced by RN and New Jack Swing in general which was popular at that time. He wasn't trying to remake RN. :rolleyes:

Yes I would have, but thanks for the reminder.... bitch :coffee:

Poor TOF. ohboy.gif

Stop co-signing. :sigh:

I think he was inspired by her sound more than anything else. However, RN was very socially conscious and Dangerous wasn't.So i can't really say he was trying to copy her. But to be honest, NJS was everywhere in the early 90s, so he was going to have to embrace it in order to stay relevant. And it really worked. Its difficult to discuss this with you, because you have made your disdain for MJ well known. But in all honesty, Dangerous was a damn good Album.

He was influenced by RN and New Jack Swing in general which was popular at that time. He wasn't trying to remake RN. :rolleyes:

Yes I would have, but thanks for the reminder.... bitch :coffee:

Stop co-signing. :sigh:

You know damn well he tried to have a RN album. Just when I thought you weren't one of his delusional fans... :umm: And I wonder who is the Founding Mother of NJS...to give you a hint, the paw-print from Blue's Clues is on the "Scream" video :coffee:

You're welcome Little Bill :coffee:

I think he was inspired by her sound more than anything else. However, RN was very socially conscious and Dangerous wasn't.So i can't really say he was trying to copy her. But to be honest, NJS was everywhere in the early 90s, so he was going to have to embrace it in order to stay relevant. And it really worked. Its difficult to discuss this with you, because you have made your disdain for MJ well known. But in all honesty, Dangerous was a damn good Album.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know damn well he tried to have a RN album. Just when I thought you weren't one of his delusional fans... :umm: And I wonder who is the Founding Mother of NJS...to give you a hint, the paw-print from Blue's Clues is on the "Scream" video :coffee:

You're welcome Little Bill :coffee:

No he wasn't. :rolleyes: As aed05 said, he was influenced by the sound and embracing what was relevant at that time (NJS).

I don't know Little Bill. :coffee:

If an album is great/good I will say so like I said with his Thriller and Bad albums. There are a couple of tracks on Dangerous that are good, but overall the album isn't. Maybe it's because I don't buy into the unnecessary hype around him...hell even his Wii dancing game is overrated. Next thing you and TOF will say the entire "Scream" concept was 100% his idea like his other stans/fans want to claim.

He tried to copy the sound Janet, Jimmy and Terry created :coffee:

[Janhova]Check in the mirror my friend...[/Janhova]

:coffee:

[Janhova]Check in the mirror my friend...[/Janhova]

Nope, don't see him ^_^

Every time TOF tries stanning for MJ, Henri is always there to check him. -_-

And Janet was the genius behind the "Scream" video.

I've listened to Dangerous. And it's long, drawn out, and gets quite boring because it's so long. It's not really cohesive. It's a good collection of songs, but as an album? Not imo.

Nope, don't see him ^_^

If an album is great/good I will say so like I said with his Thriller and Bad albums. There are a couple of tracks on Dangerous that are good, but overall the album isn't. Maybe it's because I don't buy into the unnecessary hype around him...hell even his Wii dancing game is overrated. Next thing you and TOF will say the entire "Scream" concept was 100% his idea like his other stans/fans want to claim.

So I take it the mirror shattered when you looked stit :coffee: *does the Charleston to the beginning of "Funky Big Band"* I know your ole ass know how to do that in your sleep since you was right there when it was created :coffee:

You're just a hater. :coffee:

Nope, the mirror is intact. Mad that my mirror doesn't shatter instantly like yours? :excited:

Normally someone's called a hater whenever the person can't take the truth :coffee:

It shattered when the man in the mirror committed suicide after I asked him if you were gonna outgrow that awkward Little Bill phase :tear:

I would never say that, and i have never heard that argued by any MJ stan on this board in its many incarnations.

Archived