WE RESPECT each of these two but which do you...

janetDAYZ

32 members have voted

1. 1. which catalog do you like/love or respect more?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEATH @ "played out disco song". Girl you :fail::lmao:

And nobody is doing it like Prince. Most of music today is digitalized instrumentation, which is what "I Feel Love" pioneered.

Minneapolis Sound DOWN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Where's the lie?

No one's checking for Donna Summer's songs. :lmao: The songs I posted are Prince influenced.

Deal.

No one is checking for Donna Summer's songs? :lmao: Yet ppl are still taking pointers from "I Feel Love"? Okay. :lmao:

Yet the entire current electro/pop trend is based off her influence. :lmao:

You've already been backed into a corner, bullied, and had your lunch money stolen. Give it up girl. You LIED and said the artists out now are using the Minneapolis Sound, which isn't true. The use of synths and snare drums pre-date Princess' use of them.

No one is checking for Donna Summer's songs? :lmao: Yet ppl are still taking pointers from "I Feel Love"? Okay. :lmao:

Yet the entire current electro/pop trend is based off her influence. :lmao:

You've already been backed into a corner, bullied, and had your lunch money stolen. Give it up girl. You LIED and said the artists out now are using the Minneapolis Sound, which isn't true. The use of synths and snare drums pre-date Princess' use of them.

I guess this is all happening in your mind?

Backed into a corner, bullied and lunch money stolen? Again, this must be playing out in your mind. Little do you know you're the one in that situation.

Where's the lie? I stated that today's artists are in fact using elements of Prince sound and even provided videos. Yet you claim it isn't true because again, you're desperate to 'win' and get the last word. Of course, synths and drum machines were used before Prince. I'm aware of this. But he created his own style and his style can be heard in today's music.

Deal with it.

I guess this is all happening in your mind?

Backed into a corner, bullied and lunch money stolen? Again, this must be playing out in your mind. Little do you know you're the one in that situation.

Where's the lie? I stated that today's artists are in fact using elements of Prince sound and even provided videos. Yet you claim it isn't true because again, you're desperate to 'win' and get the last word. Of course, synths and drum machines were used before Prince. I'm aware of this. But he created his own style and his style can be heard in today's music.

Deal with it.

FTW.

B)

Whitney-Dance.gif

I know how you operate - witty remark and a late pic. You just provided this a few posts up :lmao:

I don't post witty remarks along with a late pic. No, self-shade. Try again.

Catch up, boo.

2r3jora.gif

Oliso-Iron-fb-7714473.jpggold-letter-Y.jpg

And you know I live for the self-shade.

One day you girls will learn.

janet.gif

You girls stay tripping yourselves up.

23j6ffd.gif

No problem. Just another one of your many mistakes in this thread. :D

Besides, I like TOF, so Im not offended. :wave:

You're not one to talk about mistakes...

Besides my only mistake in here was trying to engage in a discussion with someone who can't explain their side. :wave:

And failed at trying to have a RN-type of album/era just like others.

I wouldn't go that far. "Dangerous" was a damn good album. probably his best post thriller album. Janet's inspiration paid off. -_-

:coffee:

The girls keep trying to come for Mike and always get their wigs snatched in the process. :coffee:

Archived