WE RESPECT each of these two but which do you...

janetDAYZ

32 members have voted

1. 1. which catalog do you like/love or respect more?

Normally someone's called a hater whenever the person can't take the truth :coffee:

It shattered when the man in the mirror committed suicide after I asked him if you were gonna outgrow that awkward Little Bill phase :tear:

I can take the truth, and the truth is you're a hater. :coffee:

Still don't know who Little bill is. :coffee:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never say that, and i have never heard that argued by any MJ stan on this board in its many incarnations.

The ones on here (minus TOF) have sense...however the ones on youtube got pissed when I left a comment about how he shoUld have pampered Janet for it and keeping his career in check -_-

[TOF]Why you mad though? <YourLilKimchewinggum.gif>[/TOF]

Oh I forgot, Dora made sure your show got canceled :tear: Damn Mexican took your job :cry:

Unbothered as always

10s668l.jpg

You're still a hater though. :coffee:

I don't know Dora or Little Bill. Unlike you, I don't spend all my free time watching Nick Jr. cartoons. :coffee:

But you're not a MJ stan boo :hmph:

First, ya'll say I'm not a JJ stan, now I'm not a MJ stan? :rolleyes:

Unbothered as always

10s668l.jpg

You're still a hater though. :coffee:

I don't know Dora or Little Bill. Unlike you, I don't spend all my free time watching Nick Jr. cartoons. :coffee:

First, ya'll say I'm not a JJ stan, now I'm not a MJ stan? :rolleyes:

Yep you mad <YourLilKimdrinking.gif>

True...you're too busy dancing at amusement parks since the kids ignore you and pose with SpongeBob for pictures. Let's not forget that J Weezy exposed your last amusement park visit with gifs :coffee:

You aren't a Janet stan. There's no "now"...I announced you weren't a MJ stan last year when you said you had the chance to see him live and opted to stay home :coffee:

You girls stay tripping yourselves up.

23j6ffd.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Some ppl on here are too defensive though. Prince nd MJ are both great in there own right and Janet and MJ influenced each other. They are all amazing artist and none of this arguing is gonna take away the great accomplishments they made in music history.

Yep you mad <YourLilKimdrinking.gif>

True...you're too busy dancing at amusement parks since the kids ignore you and pose with SpongeBob for pictures. Let's not forget that J Weezy exposed your last amusement park visit with gifs :coffee:

You aren't a Janet stan. There's no "now"...I announced you weren't a MJ stan last year when you said you had the chance to see him live and opted to stay home :coffee:

Nope, unmoved... B)

I'm a Janet and Mike stan. :rolleyes: And I already explained that I didn't go see MJ because of the ticket price. The floor tickets were $2,000 - $500 just to give you an idea. There was no reason to spend $100+ for a ticket and I wouldn't even be able to really see what's going on. Of course, had I known that would be MJ's final concert-like performance I would have went...obviously :rolleyes:

Yes it izzz

BOTHERED????

boobage-o.gif

Image can't be recovered

:coffee:

Nope, unmoved... B)

I'm a Janet and Mike stan. :rolleyes: And I already explained that I didn't go see MJ because of the ticket price. The floor tickets were $2,000 - $500 just to give you an idea. There was no reason to spend $100+ for a ticket and I wouldn't even be able to really see what's going on. Of course, had I known that would be MJ's final concert-like performance I would have went...obviously :rolleyes:

29ngjyu.jpg

I'm not here for you using Janhova VIP package price when all last year you didn't have an explanation for it :umm: You even said the true MJ stans of the board had the right to drag you like they did because you should have went to the show :coffee: And just a lil while ago Austin, art and I were dragging you about saying you don't care to see every Janet interview and even had the audacity to compare the Goddess to a cartoon when we were in the chat on this board :umm:

Nope, unmoved... B)

Image can't be recovered

#fail and check mate

29ngjyu.jpg:whistle:

I'm not here for you using Janhova VIP package price when all last year you didn't have an explanation for it :umm: You even said the true MJ stans of the board had the right to drag you like they did because you should have went to the show :coffee: And just a lil while ago Austin, art and I were dragging you about saying you don't care to see every Janet interview and even had the audacity to compare the Goddess to a cartoon when we were in the chat on this board :umm:

Ask any MJ stan...those were the prices for that show. :rolleyes:

Mike made $7.5 million for each of the two shows...just to give you an idea.

The prices were the ONLY reason I didn't go. I said the MJ stans should drag me, because I wish had gone. Even If my seat was in the nose bleeds, just to say I was there. I know I would've enjoyed myself -_-

I knew said I don't care to see every Janet interview. :mellow: Nor did I compare her to a cartoon. :blink: What the hell are you talking about, Hendrika? :huh:

#fail and check mate

29ngjyu.jpg:whistle:

<_<

*Sends Angie yet another PM*

:umm:

Ask any MJ stan...those were the prices for that show. :rolleyes:

Mike made $7.5 million for each of the two shows...just to give you an idea.

The prices were the ONLY reason I didn't go. I said the MJ stans should drag me, because I wish had gone. Even If my seat was in the nose bleeds, just to say I was there. I know I would've enjoyed myself -_-

I knew said I don't care to see every Janet interview. :mellow: Nor did I compare her to a cartoon. :blink: What the hell are you talking about, Hendrika? :huh:

<_<

*Sends Angie yet another PM*

:umm:

angies busy with her crip boyfriend :excited:

drink-o.gif

Archived