The Official iPhone Thread - USERS, UPDATE TO iOS 8.1 ASAP

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

not when you factor in the savings over the long term, at my current rate I paid less than a year ago 350 outta pocket for a no contract Iphone4....yes bitch a 4 :rolleyes: BUT my bill is 49.33 a month PERIOD.....those savings add up...this hot dude at the Apple store was asking about upgrading cause he has an Iphone 5s and as soon as I heard "on contract" I was like honey you fucked :filenails:

BUt.......  You have an outdated phone

I mean, Dial up is cheap too.. That doesn't make it useful ;) so WAY TO GO saving $40-60/month on your outdated, slow device 

BUt.......  You have an outdated phone

I mean, Dial up is cheap too.. That doesn't make it useful ;) so WAY TO GO saving $40-60/month on your outdated, slow device 

Use is also important....thus far my up to date Ipad Air serves no tangible purpose that my laptop doesn't do more comfortably, my Ipad is just stylish expensive hardware I read the news on :umm:

And outdated or not, for my purposes my Iphone work just fine, dial ring answer talk hangup..... :coffee:

and 60 bucks per month over a 2 year contract deal adds up to 1400 dollars saved ..thats a round trip all expensive trip paid for

Use is also important....thus far my up to date Ipad Air serves no tangible purpose that my laptop doesn't do more comfortably, my Ipad is just stylish expensive hardware I read the news on :umm:

And outdated or not, for my purposes my Iphone work just fine, dial ring answer talk hangup..... :coffee:

and 60 bucks per month over a 2 year contract deal adds up to 1400 dollars saved ..thats a round trip all expensive trip paid for

A tablet is irrelevant.. Especially the (larger) iPad

You don't fully utilize the iPhone and it's features. Do you at least have email set up?

If you're gonna do an outdated phone, at least get it updated still. Plus iPhone 4 can't get iOS 8...

Get the iPhone 5 for like cheap.. Non-contract.

A tablet is irrelevant.. Especially the (larger) iPad

You don't fully utilize the iPhone and it's features. Do you at least have email set up?

If you're gonna do an outdated phone, at least get it updated still. Plus iPhone 4 can't get iOS 8...

Get the iPhone 5 for like cheap.. Non-contract.

I could work with an Iphone5 ....thats an upgrade I can see coming....otherwise my level of phone use doesn't justify buying an Iphone6, now a new Mac desktop.....thats another story, that shit caught my eye in the store, slick, large screen, high functionality.....that's whats up :w00t:  and about 1100 bucks, I can do that :coffee:

I could work with an Iphone5 ....thats an upgrade I can see coming....otherwise my level of phone use doesn't justify buying an Iphone6, now a new Mac desktop.....thats another story, that shit caught my eye in the store, slick, large screen, high functionality.....that's whats up :w00t: and about 1100 bucks, I can do that :coffee:

I didn't say get the iPhone 6.. I said iphone 5.. Congrats On you purchasing a Mac but that only makes it worse that you still have the iPhone 4