Throwing Shade...

Bailey

...did I miss the memo? Aint we all bruthas and sistas untied in this piece? Why we got to throw shade on one another? Unless its just ya'll way of entertaining each other, cause Xternal be getting it, but then he has some nice comebacks here and there too, esp when he get mad which is well often :coffee: talk amongst yourselves while I wait on muh toll house cookies to bake....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shade unites us all...I enjoy a nice shading session

my cookies hot and ready :coffee: speaking of shade aint you kicking up sum nigga's ass tonight its quiet on your end at nobody been called ignant aint nobody been sent to each one teach one, whats wrong baby gurl you aint feeling well?

my cookies hot and ready :coffee: speaking of shade aint you kicking up sum nigga's ass tonight its quiet on your end at nobody been called ignant aint nobody been sent to each one teach one, whats wrong baby gurl you aint feeling well?

lol my little brother is here so we're hanging out...I don't have time to play with these churrens round here lol

Throwing shade is fun....when you know how to do it. And it can be quite entertaining.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. But pussies get pressed and wanna retaliate with failed reads and fonting in foreign languages. That's what weak bitches do...at least from what I've seen.

Throwing shade is fun....when you know how to do it. And it can be quite entertaining.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. But pussies get pressed and wanna retaliate with failed reads and fonting in foreign languages. That's what weak bitches do...at least from what I've seen.

Go in..

ahhhhhh my GEMINI twin :lol::blush:

Archived