Throwing Shade...

Bailey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

British people are the BEST at throwing shade - it't taught to us from a very young age. You need to be able to grasp the concept of sarcasm before you can properly shade someone. :yep:

*dead* :lmao:

I'm kind of exceptional though, I'm very sensitive :ph34r:

You can't be that sensitive, ive seen you going at it with Xternal >_<

Yeah I've gone at it with people on here but it does bother me. I think about it a lot afterwards. Face to face I would never be like that with any of you... not because I might get the crap beat out of me but because it's not really my nature.

Remember back when some of you were ragging on me because I thought one of J's albums in HMV was a little expensive? I left this board for about 3 months after that.

Yeah I've gone at it with people on here but it does bother me. I think about it a lot afterwards. Face to face I would never be like that with any of you... not because I might get the crap beat out of me but because it's not really my nature.

Remember back when some of you were ragging on me because I thought one of J's albums in HMV was a little expensive? I left this board for about 3 months after that.

I don't think most of the people on here would say what they say online to someones face so you aren't alone with that :)

I feel so bad that you left the board - well its good that you are back. I don't think I was one of the ones that did that, because I thought her album was expensive too, and I was extra busy cussing Janet and her label for their bad decisions during that time lol

...did I miss the memo? Aint we all bruthas and sistas untied in this piece? Why we got to throw shade on one another? Unless its just ya'll way of entertaining each other, cause Xternal be getting it, but then he has some nice comebacks here and there too, esp when he get mad which is well often :coffee: talk amongst yourselves while I wait on muh toll house cookies to bake....

I haven't been mad on here really... I have yet to really go off on anyone on here despite their best efforts to get my attention. I rub alot of people on here the wrong way and I enjoy it because its the people I don't like that are truly bothered by me. ^_^ and no we not bruthas and sistas on here... I don't even like my real brother and sistas... I treat people with respect until they act stupid with me for no reason.

I don't think most of the people on here would say what they say online to someones face so you aren't alone with that :)

I feel so bad that you left the board - well its good that you are back. I don't think I was one of the ones that did that, because I thought her album was expensive too, and I was extra busy cussing Janet and her label for their bad decisions during that time lol

i would :coffee:

Archived