True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

I've lost my True You book - I just can't find it anywhere. So like the fan that I am I decided to go to the book store and demand they order me a hard copy as they only stock the paperback I said out aloud "Excuse me, but I need Janet Jacksons book in hard copy". Another customer heard and said "Janet Jackson the singer?? The one that sung Rhythm Nation?". I said yes. She proceeded to say "I didn't know she had a book" and she bought the one I was holding :tear:

• Upvote 3

I didn't think it possible but I have come to love The Velvet Rope even more over the last month or so.

No one will touch it. Ever.

omg..I thought it was just me...I've been listening to that album a lot the past couple of months and I feel the same way. I feel like that album defines me. Its almost like I want to become the album, its deep. -_-
  • Upvote 1

Movie-1122.gif

I'm a fool for this, seeing as it's two/three years and several pounds ago and sloppy, but idgaf. My tribute to Janhova. -_-

I used to do between two and four of her routines as an addition to my workout every night, hence the sweat.

I had no idea you were White, Im watching the routine like that dude slide was better than some of the dancers at the VMAs :whistle: he hitting it

ty, ty.

Wow Kenny that's great :wub: I love that breakdown. I used to be able to do it but I haven't tried in years, I'd probably bust my knees or something lol

Oh really?! I need proof...

I had no idea you were White, Im watching the routine like that dude slide was better than some of the dancers at the VMAs :whistle: he hitting it

But I'm clearly black.