True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

• 2 weeks later...

Recently Ive added 'Cut it out Tyra' to my everyday lingo. People dont understand what it means nor do they understand why my voice is so high and soft when I say it....but my soul and spirit always finds it amusing whenever the words leave my mouth. For she is my everything.

I know Janet is just CRUSHED. :tear:

Twinkies maker Hostess plans to go out of business

(Reuters) - Hostess Brands Inc, the bankrupt maker of Twinkies snack cakes and loaves of Wonder Bread, is seeking a U.S. court's permission to go out of business after failing to get wage and benefit cuts from thousands of its striking bakery workers.

The 82-year-old Hostess, which has about $2.5 billion in sales and is one of the largest wholesale bakers and distributors of breads and snack cakes in the United States, filed the request with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York early Friday morning. A hearing on the matter is set for Monday.

Read the rest of the article here http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/16/us-hostess-bankruptcy-idUSBRE8AF0OW20121116

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...