Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Stacey gets on my nerves, i hate a weak bitch and SHE is a WEAK BITCH. She is constantly asking for somebodys approval.."What do you think"..."What should i do"..that shit is annoying. She needs to take her country sweet tea drinking ass back to the swamp. :thumbdown:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She's just too sweet for the competition -_-

I guess you were right, Hendrika... <_<

Poor Mariah... :tear:

I was right though, Mariah was good at LSFYL, but the girls are just no match for Delta... -_-

Like always ^_^ If Delta doesn't have a breakdown, I think either Shang. or Stacey is the next to go -_-

Mariah wasn't good at LSFYL :mellow: She didn't even know the lyrics :umm:

For the second time, I will say that FINALLY see it with Raja...I'm still not Team Raja though. :coffee:

Have fun being on the losing team then :filenails:

littrle-bill-2-o.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Like always ^_^ If Delta doesn't have a breakdown, I think either Shang. or Stacey is the next to go -_-

Mariah wasn't good at LSFYL :mellow: She didn't even know the lyrics :umm:

Have fun being on the losing team then :filenails:

You were right once, bitch! :rolleyes: Don't let it go to your head! :coffee: Shangela isn't the next to go. :mellow: She'll make top 5 at least...she's bringing far more than most of the girls there.

Mariah had it down when it came to performance. Delta just outdid her, and her lipsync was tighter. If it were a different song, Mariah would've won.

Raja hasn't won yet. :rolleyes: Unless you know something I don't know? :unsure:

Once again laughing at his foolishness :thumbdown:

You were right once, bitch! :rolleyes: Don't let it go to your head! :coffee: Shangela isn't the next to go. :mellow: She'll make top 5 at least...she's bringing far more than most of the girls there.

Mariah had it down when it came to performance. Delta just outdid her, and her lipsync was tighter. If it were a different song, Mariah would've won.

Raja hasn't won yet. :rolleyes: Unless you know something I don't know? :unsure:

Once again laughing at his foolishness :thumbdown:

*points to the first post in this thread* :filenails:

It's either Shang., Stacey or the two Latin girls that are easily forgettable :filenails: Hell, might wanna toss Carmen in there too :filenails:

Mariah didn't have anything down. You can tell she forgot the lyrics :lmao: Delta knew the lyrics and her performance was better ^_^

:shifty:

Sure am :thumbup:

*points to the first post in this thread* :filenails:

It's either Shang., Stacey or the two Latin girls that are easily forgettable :filenails: Hell, might wanna toss Carmen in there too :filenails:

Mariah didn't have anything down. You can tell she forgot the lyrics :lmao: Delta knew the lyrics and her performance was better ^_^

:shifty:

Sure am :thumbup:

:rolleyes: So, you were right twice...that doesn't mean anything :coffee:

Shang is one of the best..she isn't going anywhere. The top girls now are Raja, Alexis, Shangela, and Delta (I know she was and has previously been in the bottom two, but I see her going far). As of right now, those are the girls to beat...the rest simply don't matter. :coffee:

Mariah was good, Delta is just that bitch when it comes to selling a song...go back and watch. Mariah's actual performance was good, her lipsync was just alittle off a certain points.

What do you know? Spill it, bitch! :rolleyes:

And it wasn't funny yet again! <_<

:rolleyes: So, you were right twice...that doesn't mean anything :coffee:

Shang is one of the best..she isn't going anywhere. The top girls now are Raja, Alexis, Shangela, and Delta (I know she was and has previously been in the bottom two, but I see her going far). As of right now, those are the girls to beat...the rest simply don't matter. :coffee:

Mariah was good, Delta is just that bitch when it comes to selling a song...go back and watch. Mariah's actual performance was good, her lipsync was just alittle off a certain points.

What do you know? Spill it, bitch! :rolleyes:

And it wasn't funny yet again! <_<

I'm always right :filenails:

Shang who :mellow: I will say she has the most personality, but she's not doing anything stunning to make sure she's the winner :filenails: You need to replace Shang with that Manila (sp?) chick :filenails:

Mariah wasn't good :lmao: I just saw it when LOGO replayed it...she wasn't good. She tried to hide her lips when she didn't know the lyrics :lmao:

I don't...just teasing :blush:

Hilarious *gives him a +1* :lmao:

I'm always right :filenails:

Shang who :mellow: I will say she has the most personality, but she's not doing anything stunning to make sure she's the winner :filenails: You need to replace Shang with that Manila (sp?) chick :filenails:

Mariah wasn't good :lmao: I just saw it when LOGO replayed it...she wasn't good. She tried to hide her lips when she didn't know the lyrics :lmao:

I don't...just teasing :blush:

Hilarious *gives him a +1* :lmao:

You were right ONCE and guessed right another time...like I said, don't let it go to your head. :coffee:

She is one of th girls to beat at the moment, and unless she has a MAJOR stumble in the next weeks show, it'll stay that way. :coffee:

Mariah's performance was good, her lipsync wasn't... CASE CLOSED :coffee:

Good, I'm glad you don't know, because you wouldn't tell me anyway. <_< It'll leak out soon though. lol

*gives you a -1* :coffee:

Sure you aren't dear...

I'm only a few years older than you. :rolleyes:

You were right ONCE and guessed right another time...like I said, don't let it go to your head. :coffee:

She is one of th girls to beat at the moment, and unless she has a MAJOR stumble in the next weeks show, it'll stay that way. :coffee:

Mariah's performance was good, her lipsync wasn't... CASE CLOSED :coffee:

Good, I'm glad you don't know, because you wouldn't tell me anyway. <_< It'll leak out soon though. lol

*gives you a -1* :coffee:

I'm only a few years older than you. :rolleyes:

I'm always right ^_^

No she's not :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope you know that the lip sync is the MAIN factor in the LSFYL :lol: Her performance was bad...wasn't horrible, just bad.

*goes to check*...... :o @ the results :o

That's fine...I gave you a -1 :dance:

We've discussed this...in Janet years, you're 2 studio albums, a greatest hits album, two world tours and a movie older than me :excited:

:filenails:

aww little bill whats wrong?

little-bill-kiss-o.gif

STILL doing too much! :rolleyes:

And I'm unbothered actually. B)

I'm always right ^_^

No she's not :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope you know that the lip sync is the MAIN factor in the LSFYL :lol: Her performance was bad...wasn't horrible, just bad.

*goes to check*...... :o @ the results :o

That's fine...I gave you a -1 :dance:

We've discussed this...in Janet years, you're 2 studio albums, a greatest hits album, two world tours and a movie older than me :excited:

Nope, you're never right. :coffee:

Yes she is.. :rolleyes: She's won a challenge, and came close to winning last week. She's one of the top girls at the moment. :coffee:

The lipsync is the main factor, but performance is important too..who is selling the performance. Mariah sold her performance, but the lipsync wasn't tight. If she were up against one of the lesser girls she may have pulled it out, but Delta is a force to be reckoned with. -_-

You didn't find out anything. :rolleyes:

*gives you another -1* :coffee:

I'm only 5 or 6 years older than you...I'm not old bitch. :flipoff: