Grammys 2015

bu.

They are tonight. 

Will Sam Smith undeservedly beat Beyonce in the Album of The Year race?

Will Iggy continue to piss off people and win the Best Rap Album?

Will Katy Perry finally get a Grammy?

Will Madonna slip a disc during her performance?

Personally I don't think Beyonce will win big. She'll be given the Daydream treatment. Stanning aside THIS is the album she deserves AOTY for and I don't care if you thought the album was shit. Fuck her other albums - this is her magnum opus. But I don't expect her to win. I think they'll give it to Beck since a lot of the committee are from the rock industry and they also love a comeback story. Or they'll kiss Sam Smiths ass. It's such a close race (Ed is a pretty strong competitior too imo). Let me not say anything about Pharell in case it bites me in the ass. They might have heard Happy was on the album and give it him for that alone ;rolleyes:. 

So far it's looking to be a great year for Katy. She gave a pretty good show at the Superbowl even if she was outshone by her guest. It went on to become the most viewed Superbowl ever. Could it be that she's on a streak and will go on to win her first Grammy? Dark Horse does slay tbh...

Madonna is performing. [insert ageist joke here]. I'm looking forward to her performance actually. Say what you want about her, she can fucking perform! 

I wonder if Beyonce is performing twice? I know she's doing the intro to the Selma performance but surely if you're up for AOTY, then you'll perform something from said album? She did request a 2 hour rehearsal and surely it wouldn't take her two hours to rehearse a 1 minute performance if she is just doing the Selma performance and nothing else. 

But that Selma performance? I'm looking forward to seeing Common and John Legend. I can't remember who else is performing. I know Gaga is doing a jazz song :yawn:

These are the pre-show awards. They're not showing any urban ones in the main show.

Beyonce just won another. 19 Grammys! SLAY! Does that mean she's beaten Aretha? She's re-writing the history books again, tonight. 

Awww Toni and Babyface won a Grammy for Best R&B album!!! I'm so happy for them, her especially!!! The album still gets plays from me.

Pharell won one for Best Urban Contemporary Album - beating Beyonce :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna watch. I'll catch my faves' performances on YT later on. Big congrats to Queen Bey and to my dear Toni as well!

Yeah I'm not going to either - mainly because it's my bedtime haha. I want to see Beyonce perform though.

PS Sorry for not replying to you. Peep my thread I just made - that's why haha. I'll be back to normal from tomorrow. 

Yeah I'm not going to either - mainly because it's my bedtime haha. I want to see Beyonce perform though.

PS Sorry for not replying to you. Peep my thread I just made - that's why haha. I'll be back to normal from tomorrow.

Yeah, I wanna see her, too. It's just that no-one wants to see the crap they're going to put ahead of her performance, lol.

It's alright, no need to apologize. I just read it. I'm just happy you're doing fine now. No rush. You take care and keep gettimg your rest, haha.