Madonna misses #1 for first time since 2000, "Empire" #1

Bailey

Showing your age again.

Yeah because you didn't even catch that the question is mocking you and your argument. Definitely shows our age difference.

Tumblr... At least Wiki is credible with sourced information and Tumblr is like Twitter, any idiot can get one

Good point, Or like using YouTube comments lol.

No I caught it, hence the catty remark.

AGAIN, showing your age.

shadythought.png

No the ignorant remark says you thought I didn't know what they were. Again showing your ignorance, may seem shocking but there will come a day when you get to high school that Tumblr won't be accepted as a reference...just like it's not here/in the real world.

BettySometimeslifejustisntfair-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

You can't say anything you please without backing it up. Calling someone a racist is a pretty serious thing. You did not produce ANY actual examples of racist words or actions by Madonna.

You're juvenile, uneducated and feel you are entitled to disrespect people because you are black. Meanwhile you're trying to speak about the Ballroom scene when your ass was born in 1994 and you just saw Paris Is Burning in 10 parts on YouTube. Sit the fuck down little boy.

Pulling all the stops to defend this white woman I see.

You can't say anything you please without backing it up. Calling someone a racist is a pretty serious thing. You did not produce ANY actual examples of racist words or actions by Madonna.

You're juvenile, uneducated and feel you are entitled to disrespect people because you are black. Meanwhile you're trying to speak about the Ballroom scene when your ass was born in 1994 and you just saw Paris Is Burning in 10 parts on YouTube. Sit the fuck down little boy.

And you are a gaga stan in 2015 so that looks like this to me 

You don't know me sis. GTFOH

mijo.png

Mess at I'm entitled to disrespect people because I'm black. Is that how you think Black people think/behave???

Y'all showing all of your asses tonight. 

YouBitch.png

(Mind you I posted the proof but the gerls pulled a "Oh! TumblR! Not accurate! when they have linked articles/pictures in the post. If it was a white peen would the gerls pull a "Finally I can see!!" ???)

Mess at I'm entitled to disrespect people because I'm black. Is that how you think Black people think/behave???

Y'all showing all of your asses tonight.

YouBitch.png

(Mind you I posted the proof but the gerls pulled a "Oh! TumblR! Not accurate! when they have linked articles/pictures in the post. If it was a white peen would the gerls pull a "Finally I can see!!" ???)

None of those examples were legitimate. Appropriation is not racism. Open up a new tab next to tumblr and type in dictionary.com.

I was speaking about you specifically. Was I not clear? Obviously facts are not your strong suit.

None of those examples were legitimate. Appropriation is not racism. Open up a new tab next to tumblr and type in dictionary.com.

It is a form of racism and still damaging.

and Dictionary.com definition of racism is what got Twist' Ele' thinking he is the master on racism. So pls.

But forget the appropriation, the "Black men are the sexist men on the planet" bullshit

Her calling her son the N-word

The last article I posted???

Like to sit here and claim this woman is not insensitive is a REACH beyond the fucking stars, so spare me the "I NEED MADONNA TO CALL ME THE NWORD TO MY FACE FOR ME TO CLASSIFY HER AS A RACIST!!!!"

byefelicia.png

Who said Madonna was sensitive? :mellow:

So based on that video and those minutes of my life I'll never get back, Madonna saying black men are sexist is not racism because those words did not subjugate or benefit off of them. Hell... I can call you a n*gger right here in this thread and it wouldn't be racist, just prejudiced.

Check your motives and thoughts though, for real. Find some roots for your opinions beyond YouTube and tumblr.

• Upvote 1

Who said Madonna was sensitive? :mellow:

So based on that video and those minutes of my life I'll never get back, Madonna saying black men are sexist is not racism because those words did not subjugate or benefit off of them. Hell... I can call you a n*gger right here in this thread and it wouldn't be racist, just prejudiced.

Check your motives and thoughts though, for real. Find some roots for your opinions beyond YouTube and tumblr.

Yeah. 

Done talking with you too. You are about as dumb as they get... and a Gaga stan. The jokes write themselves. 

*ignoredT*

myohmy.png

Beautifully put :clapping:

It's something to be said that Madonna is not a most favorite person among this group, I can't stand her or most things about her, but we all know the bitch aint racist

I don't :umm: I actually had a - reputation back then :umm:

:asham: This loon deserves them, though. :umm: Selz was right. He is too much like Meh, but at least Meh had his sober moments. I'd be impressed if this nut knew what sobriety was without googling it first.