The SHOCKING WALMART BRAWL thats made national news

janetDAYZ

Walmart is still the better store. More variety. The prices are cheaper than Target. Walmart's grocery >>>>> Target's.

For the first time ever.... Better = Cheaper :lmao: 

And not everything is cheaper and if it is.. it is usually cheaper by a few cents (Walmart's infamous $0.88 or $0.92 or some other insufficient penny  

For the first time ever.... Better = Cheaper :lmao:

And not everything is cheaper and if it is.. it is usually cheaper by a few cents (Walmart's infamous $0.88 or $0.92 or some other insufficient penny

Walmart can afford to have cheaper prices because their gross revenue is noticeably higher than that of Target. And prices are different. The value size box of Crunch Berries at Target is almost $5, while at Walmart it's $3.50.

yeah they're calling the "Wal-Mart White Trash Fight" lol. Over a damn motor cart when none of those lazy fat asses needed it anyway. :umm:

I was more appalled at how they juss let them fight so gotdamn long without anyone breaking them up? Doesnt walmart have security...hell, employers should have stepped in immediately..shit, somebody. All they needed was a girl in a bikini with a huge card that said "Round 12"..long as them hoes stayed fighting

I was more appalled at how they juss let them fight so gotdamn long without anyone breaking them up? Doesnt walmart have security...hell, employers should have stepped in immediately..shit, somebody. All they needed was a girl in a bikini with a huge card that said "Round 12"..long as them hoes stayed fighting

I'm guessing nobody told the other employees, instead the just recorded it. I probably would've helped stop it cause I would've mainly gotten mad they were fighting in front of that kid.

I'm guessing nobody told the other employees, instead the just recorded it. I probably would've helped stop it cause I would've mainly gotten mad they were fighting in front of that kid.

There was an employee standing right there when the lady got off the scooter to attack the bitch. The employee kinda backed up out of camera view :lol:

Walmart can afford to have cheaper prices because their gross revenue is noticeably higher than that of Target. And prices are different. The value size box of Crunch Berries at Target is almost $5, while at Walmart it's $3.50.

It's not the much at Target. I'm more than sure.. I'll look tomorrow

Well u worked at Target so i dnt expect u.to be TeamWalmart anyway. We've been knowing how you felt about Wolly World. Isnt Walmart #1 tho? Since you live by rankings, chart positions and figures so much...

Walmart is #1 in ghetto trashiness and 1048 lines with 4 being open

Walmart stock prices are lower as well as their total sales (down 6.7% this year)

Target's Q1 earnings were up 2.3%, in store, which is .3% higher than last year

Employees aren't suppose to break up fights.

Her getting up out of that mobility scooter though :lmao:. She can't walk for her groceries but for a beat down she suddenly has sensations in her legs.

Americans are the worst

Her getting up out of that mobility scooter though :lmao:. She can't walk for her groceries but for a beat down she suddenly has sensations in her legs.

I didnt think about it like that :lmao:

The scooter thing got blown.out of proportion...she was juss being lazy. I seen mfs on scooters all the time at stores that have no business on the mf.

I didnt think about it like that :lmao:

The scooter thing got blown.out of proportion...she was juss being lazy. I seen mfs on scooters all the time at stores that have no business on the mf.

:lmao: It's the first thing I thought of. It's so weird - we have them in all the supermarkets but the people that need them don't even bother. 

Americans are the worst

I know :shifty:

• Upvote 1