No BET LIFE Time Achievement Award

Shawn1814

I just looked at her press release again.. 

NEW YORK/BERLIN, 3 JUNE 2015 – BMG is proud to announce that it will release the first album in seven years from Janet Jackson, icon, music artist, B.E.T honored, award-winning songwriter, producer, singer, Oscar and Golden Globe nominee and winner of the NAACP Best Supporting Actor award, publisher, dancer, businessperson, philanthropist and one of biggest-selling artists in popular music history.

That could be a special award......I don't think she has any awards from BET..

I just looked at her press release again.. 

NEW YORK/BERLIN, 3 JUNE 2015 – BMG is proud to announce that it will release the first album in seven years from Janet Jackson, icon, music artist, B.E.T honored, award-winning songwriter, producer, singer, Oscar and Golden Globe nominee and winner of the NAACP Best Supporting Actor award, publisher, dancer, businessperson, philanthropist and one of biggest-selling artists in popular music history.

That could be a special award......I don't think she has any awards from BET..

that's how they convinced me that it will be the Lifetime Award. It might be the humanitarian award. :unsure:  I should have known not to believe you muthafuckas :rolleyes:

Well didnt i say WE PROBABLY WAS HAVING A BIG DEBATE OVER A RUMOR THAT MIGHT NOT BE HAPPENING :lmao:

but this is a biiiiiiiiiiiiig fuckin letdown. This would gave been perfect timing.

PERFECT!!! The fuck is wrong with them. Smokey should have been got that dry ass award before Prince, Lionel and Whitney. I cant and I wont. :angry:

Got me up here looking at fucking Tinashe videos the new Mya. Had that dry ass song of hers stuck in my head for a whole fucking week....no sl333p indeed. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2