No BET LIFE Time Achievement Award

Shawn1814

they haven't, but they should have a looooong time ago. That's why they are so damn bogus. Ugh! They really could have announced that a month ago, they are playing with peoples emotions. The rumor about Janet getting it was huge, Ive seen write ups and shit like people had an inside scoop. :rolleyes: I should have known better... You cant blame nobody but you... -_- 

I juss tweeted BET about my disappointment A good ear full. :coffee:

My thing is had they not waited so gotdamn long to announce the honoree ..these Janet rumors would not have had enough time to start and fester. EVERYONE started believing Janet was being honored..janet fans and non.

I don't know about any Lifetime Achievment Award but I will say this.....there have been NDA's signed and her stylist is working with her from Monday June 22nd through Sunday June 28th and he can't share any info and that last day that he is booked to work with her that week is the day of the BET Awards right? Something is brewing up until Sunday.  She's either going to perform the single on the show I hope......maybe they are shooting the video leading up to Sunday and in doing so rehearsing for a live performance on Sunday.  Whoe knows but I just pray that is what going oin.  Time wise is just makes sense.

Perform the single on Sunday.....release it on Tuesday via Itunes and then release the album date to start preorders.

I know the BET awards suck but don't all music awards suck to a certain extent whether it's politicss or having a lame ass line up.  I will say this about Janet.....she always tends to use BET as her platform to release or perform something live as they let her do what she wants.  There haven't been that many BET performances by Janet.....I can only remember 2.  It would be great if Janet performs the single on the show.....who cares about another honor?  Janet has them all.

Perfom Janet.....come through bitch and drop the biggest bomb that day that will have everyone talking about it before  weeks to the release of the single!

Again....whatever she is up to there's something going on with her glam sqauad and team that entire week leading up to Sunday June 28th as she is paying them and using them the entire week as well as that Sunday June 28th.

• Upvote 1

Also just read that the album title might be "Tree of Lyfe".  Anyone come across this?  It's suppose to be about the human spirit, love, family, life, marriage, and her precious love for her fans.

Preparing to remake the world in her image..again.

alexis4.gif

• Upvote 2

Considering it's BET, I'm kind of relieved. I'd rather not have Janet associated with that bullshit.

No, but she deserves to be honored by BET...she was one of the pioneers for the video format to be popular amongst the viewing public. Ppl tuned in to videos to see artist like her. There would be no BET without her or her brother tbh they are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT. They were there since the beginning

No, but she deserves to be honored by BET...she was one of the pioneers for the video format to be popular amongst the viewing public. Ppl tuned in to videos to see artist like her. There would be no BET without her or her brother tbh they are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT. They were their since the beginning

Exactly. Mike should have been honored first, Janet second. BET exist because of them.

• Upvote 1

So did Gil just randomly follow Ciara, Tinashe, and Jason Derulo or did I miss something?

I guess he has a life outside Janet. I still remember when he choreographed for Aubrey. Maybe he's just working with them on their own projects?

• Upvote 1

But ppl were tweeting Jimmy, Gil, Tinashe,Ciara,and Jason....about the "tribute"...why couldnt a single one say "no,thats not true"....thats what added to the rumor becuz NONE of them spoke out as if it was secretly happening :blink:

:lmao:  :lmao:

They knew it was better to be mum about it before Janet come and shut them ALL down. :shifty: