Tree of Lyfe not title of album but theme of the human spirit is correct.

Also just read that the album title might be "Tree of Lyfe".  Anyone else come across this?   The theme is correct though.....It's suppose to be about the human spirit, love, family, life, marriage, and her precious love for her fans.

If this is true I'm truly liking where this is going.  I want an adult album with Janet's infectious groove that is about life....plain and simple.  Take that as you may.

Well the album theme seems correct:  Dont know why I thought it was "Tree of Lyfe"....some guy named Jenning's is releasing an album entitled in that.

Sorry about that....I got excited as I was reading the article but I do love the theme of the album regardless.

http://www.etonline.com/music/166337_janet_jackson_debuts_new_song_on_twitter/

How do I change the title of the topic?

Well the album theme seems correct:  Dont know why I thought it was "Tree of Lyfe"....some guy named Jenning's is releasing an album entitled in that.

Sorry about that....I got excited as I was reading the article but I do love the theme of the album regardless.

edit your initial post and then go to the full edit option boo

interesting article

• Upvote 1

edit your initial post and then go to the full edit option boo

interesting article

Got it......thanks!  Just fixed it.  I do love that it has the makings of an introspective album with themes of life, family and the human spirit.  Mother is coming!  If we need proof of this she gave it to us this morning with that beautiful snippet to us.  And Momma is using her voice this time around.  I think she's going to rely on truly using her voice this time.  Really excited about all the possibilites.

That's who I thought of when I saw Lyfe.  Life Jennings.  He has been out for awhile and people who listen to real music associate that spelling of life with him 

Ah, so it's confirmed that the album is called Unbreakable also. I like that it's connected to her indomitable will.

It reminds me of what she said at that Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards: "Black women possess an indestructible strength that allows us not only to get down, but to get up, get through, and get over."

Yaaassssss, J!

Ah, so it's confirmed that the album is called Unbreakable also. I like that it's connected to her indomitable will.

It reminds me of what she said at that Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards: "Black women possess an indestructible strength that allows us not only to get down, but to get up, get through, and get over."

Yaaassssss, J!

Did you snap your neck when you said that?   :asham:  :asham: