Unfaithful

Aquaria

my first relationship we were both unfaithful. however he would cheat on me with girls and tell me that it didnt count.  so I would cheat on him with guys to piss him off

needless to say it didnt last

second relationship there was temptation but we never did.

I've only had one ex but neither of us were unfaithful. Back then if he cheated then i'd probably cut him off but if we loved each other back then as much as we do now then I think i'd forgive him. You'll most likely only get a 2nd chance and that's it. 

not with my first true love......we really did love one another, and I loved him so much I could never imagine another. But I was so young and he was much older than me at the time that he couldn't believe,and we weren't in the same place, I was 19 trying to do college, he was 25 already finished.....my only moment was during our break, I fooled around with some guy, not even sex, sex, but it happen. We could have survived a lot, but not his ambition and my youth....those damned us

no one will care nor think about this.....BUT...I can say I was in love...truly in love, we both were, and despite the dudes that came after, we shared a love together. That is a part of me forever!....so I wish Jeff the best, and he truly has gotten it, sometimes I think to myself connect with him but I dont, he deserves better than I could give him

not with my first true love......we really did love one another, and I loved him so much I could never imagine another. But I was so young and he was much older than me at the time that he couldn't believe,and we weren't in the same place, I was 19 trying to do college, he was 25 already finished.....my only moment was during our break, I fooled around with some guy, not even sex, sex, but it happen. We could have survived a lot, but not his ambition and my youth....those damned us

no one will care nor think about this.....BUT...I can say I was in love...truly in love, we both were, and despite the dudes that came after, we shared a love together. That is a part of me forever!....so I wish Jeff the best, and he truly has gotten it, sometimes I think to myself connect with him but I dont, he deserves better than I could give him

Well call me Roxanne Sawyer ^_^

You're just spilling all the tea for me

my first relationship we were both unfaithful. however he would cheat on me with girls and tell me that it didnt count. so I would cheat on him with guys to piss him off

needless to say it didnt last

second relationship there was temptation but we never did.

Ugh you were dating a bisexual? :umm:

I thought this was about the Rihanna song :umm:

To answer the question. Yes,ive cheated and ive been cheated on. Did it survive ..yeah for a lil while but then the demise is ultimately the ending factor. Once trust is hauled off ...its hard to find it again.

Yes definitely once trust is gone you're always gonna be on the lookout to see if he's cheating

Ugh you were dating a bisexual? :umm:

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. 

I've only had one ex but neither of us were unfaithful. Back then if he cheated then i'd probably cut him off but if we loved each other back then as much as we do now then I think i'd forgive him. You'll most likely only get a 2nd chance and that's it. 

Then Neither one of you would cheat if that is really true..  :coffee: