OK so Rebe Was on Da View Today....

Bailey

...and she looks good, getting old tho but anywho she going a tour this year too, so lets get to the questions that seem to matter to Barbara, she asked about the will, she went on to say that Michael's will left no money to the siblings or the dad, but as we know its all to the mom and his children, now I notice Joy threw some shade cause she asked if Joe gets to see the kids, Rebe said yes, Joy damn near sucked on her teeth and rolled her eyes, anyway, Im thinking Michael figured his brothers and sisters CAN earn money if they need it, they all have a means of living even if its off the Jackson name which he made, now we all know Janet aint pressed, but look a Rebe she out there doing what she need to do to make it happen, Latoya does he thang too so I guess what im saying is why would Michael leave them any money anyway? and why is it even a question? They can get jobs, Michael was alot of things but stupid is not one of them, If you asked a parent who they would leave they money to it would be their kids and probably Moms and thats what went down.

nobody in my family have anything in their will for their siblings...when my uncle died he left everything for my grandmother and his son...I thought that was normal...my grandfather always says, "take care of your mother, don't worry about me."......

now on to serious business, is Rebbie gonna sing Centipede over and over on her tour???

Her daughter Yashi is Bipolar (found out when she was 23)

MJ stans (the crazy ones) hate her cuz acknowledged the MJ had a problem with prescription meds and they tried on more than one occasion to help him...even though she pointed out that it was Dr. Murray who was responsible for his death...but you know them stans stay mad about something

Rebbie got an album coming out...

I wouldn't mind if, while I was eating ribs (if I ate ribs) in a rib joint, Rebbie were singing centipede off somewhere in the darkness. And if she could get those lighting bolts to come from here fingers during a live performance, I might look up. :coffee:dry.gif

Lord, she's sitting there with a balled up kleenex in her palm. I bet she hard candy in her brazier. :sigh:

Not a bad interview. We can always count on Sherri having at least one tacky moment when there's a Jackson present on the set. :umm:

I wouldn't mind if, while I was eating ribs (if I ate ribs) in a rib joint, Rebbie were singing centipede off somewhere in the darkness. And if she could get those lighting bolts to come from here fingers during a live performance, I might look up. :coffee:dry.gif

Lord, she's sitting there with a balled up kleenex in her palm. I bet she hard candy in her brazier. :sigh:

:lol:

:excited:

nobody in my family have anything in their will for their siblings...when my uncle died he left everything for my grandmother and his son...I thought that was normal...my grandfather always says, "take care of your mother, don't worry about me."......

now on to serious business, is Rebbie gonna sing Centipede over and over on her tour???

Her daughter Yashi is Bipolar (found out when she was 23)

MJ stans (the crazy ones) hate her cuz acknowledged the MJ had a problem with prescription meds and they tried on more than one occasion to help him...even though she pointed out that it was Dr. Murray who was responsible for his death...but you know them stans stay mad about something

Rebbie got an album coming out...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: girl u have been killing me lately with your posts

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: girl u have been killing me lately with your posts

I love that sexy bitch! :excited:

lol hey i'm just asking...oh and did Ms. Rebbie say "devastaional"??? lmao chile...and she said it like she just knew you can find that shit in Webster's Dictionary...

lol hey i'm just asking...oh and did Ms. Rebbie say "devastaional"??? lmao chile...and she said it like she just knew you can find that shit in Webster's Dictionary...

She joining the Jermaine/Joe/Katherine ride Michael bandwagon. She probally gonna do all Michael's songs.

Archived