Janet and the kids. New pics!

JoeJoe

Blatin ..stop :mellow:

Dancing is NOT a gay mans art....thats like saying most men who sing are gay :crazy:

exactly. I said it many times before. Certain gays think gayness goes by their standards. A straight guy can kiss his bestfriend on the forehead and say "I love you" and some gay dude is gonna say they're gay :sigh:

exactly. I said it many times before. Certain gays think gayness goes by their standards. A straight guy can kiss his bestfriend on the forehead and say "I love you" and some gay dude is gonna say they're gay :sigh:

You have to excuse Blatin.....he wants to believe that only a quarter of the worlds population is str8 :crazy:

Wow. I didn't realize how unattractive Gil was until I saw this photo. Whew. What happened?

:unsure:

Also, didn't someone post that Gil wasn't working with Janet on this tour? Or was that just a rumor? Y'all got my hopes up for no reason.

I like Gil's work to some extent, but I really had hoped Janet would move on to a new choreographer by now, like she has in the past.

janet-54.jpg:excited::yahoo::wub: :wub:

Gil won't be dancing w/Janet on the asian leg of the tour...................he'll be dancing 4 the american-european-japan-australian leg only.

Archived