Janet and the kids. New pics!

JoeJoe

Wow. I didn't realize how unattractive Gil was until I saw this photo. Whew. What happened?

:unsure:

Also, didn't someone post that Gil wasn't working with Janet on this tour? Or was that just a rumor? Y'all got my hopes up for no reason.

I like Gil's work to some extent, but I really had hoped Janet would move on to a new choreographer by now, like she has in the past.

i wanna know how the fuck do the smoke and dance :blink:

This is something I don't understand, either. Singers who smoke and dancers who smoke--or any athlete who smokes. It just seems like a contradiction to me. Why would you want to jeopardize your career by doing something that might harm your talent?

:blink:

This is something I don't understand, either. Singers who smoke and dancers who smoke--or any athlete who smokes. It just seems like a contradiction to me. Why would you want to jeopardize your career by doing something that might harm your talent?

:blink:

me either son! i just dont get it. smoker can come up with all kind of reasons for smoking.

I'm a bit shocked Janet hasn't been exposed... for cheating... her beauty is super natural.... The other chicks don't stand a chance... Janet is only 2 years older than beyonce and beyonce looks older... thats crazy.

:whistle:

90% of dancers on any tour are gay.. What's your point? And Janet has the last say over who is picked..

Duh but they asses don't have to look queeny. You can just look at their faces and tell they're gay.

i wanna know how the fuck do the smoke and dance :blink:

Exactly which is why I think Gil really picks the dancers or at least some of them

Wow. I didn't realize how unattractive Gil was until I saw this photo. Whew. What happened?

:unsure:

Also, didn't someone post that Gil wasn't working with Janet on this tour? Or was that just a rumor? Y'all got my hopes up for no reason.

I like Gil's work to some extent, but I really had hoped Janet would move on to a new choreographer by now, like she has in the past.

:asham:

he's always been unattractive

90% of dancers on any tour are gay.. What's your point? And Janet has the last say over who is picked..

YOU KILLS ME WITH UR PERCENTAGES...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STR8 MEN THAT ARE STREET/HIPHOP DANCERS THAT DANCE FOR SINGERS???

THE DANCER WORLD IS NOT COMPLETELY DOMINATED WITH MAJORITY OF GAYS LIKE YOU THINK..

Archived