Janet Reschedules Salt Lake, and Denver

Jodienda76

That's not what a retweet is

#1 on a Dance chart.. Charts charts charts.. All so you can brag brag brag

who else selling 20k week 3 without a major holiday? Not ya favs :coffee: #Braggin

I don't go bragging on Janet. You always think you know what I do but once again you fail lol

Edited by JoeJoe

I've been an impatient Janet fan since the "Janet" album. I'm not in any way, shape, or form bashing her like that asswipe Behive bitch! I'm frustrated that I haven't gotten at least a live performance, or a music video for Burnitup! 

wow at these personal attacks.

Hope ang sees your ass OFF the premises. 

Sorry, if you're traveling for any concert (which I've done for Janet before) you're taking a risk that you should've considered before you paid for anything. There's being upset and then there's being stupid, she doesn't have to be back at all, but she is, get with it or don't, get it together or leave it, her, & us alone.

thats the risk, any show could be cancelled for any reason and as long as you get your money back you are made whole in the eyes of the law. Imagine those that didnt get to see Janet due to traffic ! wherever that was

• Upvote 3

If I get banned for calling you a cunt, for calling Janet garbage, which is a personal attack, in a forum that is dedicated to we who are "obsessed" with her, then so be it. You're still a cunt!

wow all these attacks

ang finna have you rescheduled a bIT!

...Doctors orders!

girl you been acting remedial for the past 3 pages now

cool off sis

Look asswipe in case you forgot, this is a Janet forum. You don't get to call her garbage, and not expect to get you ass handed to you. I got my tickets, and if Janet dares to cancel Philly again, as oppose to reschedule, I'm going to be pissed off an raise hell. But that will not warrant me trashing her, and calling her names. I recognize that she is a human being, and is entitled to be sick. Why don't you go to another forum, and spew your bullshit there?

• Upvote 2

Look asswipe in case you forgot, this is a Janet forum. You don't get to call her garbage, and not expect to get you ass handed to you. I got my tickets, and if Janet dares to cancel Philly again, as oppose to reschedule, I'm going to be pissed off an raise hell. But that will not warrant me trashing her, and calling her names. I recognize that she is a human being, and is entitled to be sick. Why don't you go to another forum, and spew your bullshit there?

You're an adult.. Arguing with a pre-teen. I think that's child endangerment :unsure: 

• Upvote 2

sis, I called Janet garbage because of this STUNT of an era.

get tf over it, silly. 

• Downvote 1