Janet Reschedules Salt Lake, and Denver

Jodienda76

where is a mod? Angie? someone? I dont think we have to tolerate folks on here bad mouthing Janet...this is a Janet Jackson forum. You know I could see if I went to another forum and boasted about Janet, but I dont go to other forums Im not pressed like that :filenails:

"Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist. This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited."  Planet Janet Rules

• Upvote 2

where is a mod? Angie? someone? I dont think we have to tolerate folks on here bad mouthing Janet...this is a Janet Jackson forum. You know I could see if I went to another forum and boasted about Janet, but I dont go to other forums Im not pressed like that :filenails:

"Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist. This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited."  Planet Janet Rules

sis you are the only one in here that brought up another artist, in the janet section no less. 

u ok?

Edited by LawdToday

Lol you expect them to figure out the new dates in a day?

they need to put a move on it. Looking at her schedule, I'll probably be home (aka not in STL) when she does decide to show up. 

and In that case, I'll take my refund and invest in something that won't let me down, like some new shoes. 

tumblr_lxlyzoteCF1qbl8vro1_400.gif

• Downvote 1

they need to put a move on it. Looking at her schedule, I'll probably be home (aka not in STL) when she does decide to show up. 

and In that case, I'll take my refund and invest in something that won't let me down, like some new shoes. 

tumblr_lxlyzoteCF1qbl8vro1_400.gif

it'll probably be next year. Do you boo

I don't see how she has distance from the project when she's on tour promoting it. Cancelling or rescheduling a handful dates is extremely common for anyone. It sucks if it's YOUR show. But you will get that money back and if you're travelling, find something else to do in that city. Sight see. God damn. 

• Upvote 6

Who's mad? I'm simply laughing at her lack of enthusiasm, illogical decisions, and overall distance from the project. 

Cool. So you're being a Debbie Downer! ^_^  Enjoy that while I enjoy the best album she's made in 14 years 

And at the troll that liked your post... At least she didn't OD'd before her tour :unsure: 

I don't see how she has distance from the project when she's on tour promoting it. Cancelling or rescheduling a handful dates is extremely common for anyone. It sucks if it's YOUR show. But you will get that money back and if you're travelling, find something else to do in that city. Sight see. God damn. 

Don't feed the trolls 

Sorry, if you're traveling for any concert (which I've done for Janet before) you're taking a risk that you should've considered before you paid for anything. There's being upset and then there's being stupid, she doesn't have to be back at all, but she is, get with it or don't, get it together or leave it, her, & us alone.

• Upvote 5

Sorry, if you're traveling for any concert (which I've done for Janet before) you're taking a risk that you should've considered before you paid for anything. There's being upset and then there's being stupid, she doesn't have to be back at all, but she is, get with it or don't, get it together or leave it, her, & us alone.

L.U.T.F.A. 

• Upvote 1

Talking about it here ain't gonna do nothing. If y'all want Janet to promote more than just on the tour then hit up Jimmy Jam, Gil, and Kathy Ireland. Janet already said she's listening. I already tweeted Kathy and told her the fans are wondering why Janet hasn't promoted the album via television but my tweet alone ain't gon get it. If y'all that lazy at least retweet my tweet. I'm thinking she doesn't wanna be asked about her religion or marriage but I told Kathy Janet can tell them before hand not to ask anything about either of those subjects

Talking about it here ain't gonna do nothing. If y'all want Janet to promote more than just on the tour then hit up Jimmy Jam, Gil, and Kathy Ireland. Janet already said she's listening. 

Oh god.. DONT LET EM PLS!!!! 

Idk what's more pathetic: Trying to get retweets or harassing Janet's team on Twitter bc you don't like how the era is going 

• Upvote 1

How many of the kids can name Prince, Stevie Wonder, or Tina Turner's last albums? The people that matter know and that's the fans and the industry, she shouldn't be pimping herself beggng the kiddies to buy 1 of  their parents favorite artists albums (if they're good parents the kids  already know about her and this album), their faves already are stanning for it and her, BOOM.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Y'all so impatient it makes me sick. First half of you said she retired, then when she comes back and she doesn't do it your way, you get catty

Janet is set on a three year plan.. It's still week 3 :umm: STFU and enjoy the ride 

Right, some just flat out WANT to be mad:unsure:

• Upvote 1

Oh god.. DONT LET EM PLS!!!! 

Idk what's more pathetic: Trying to get retweets or harassing Janet's team on Twitter bc you don't like how the era is going 

Well talking about it here ain't gonna do nothing and I hope you ain't talking about me TRYING to get retweets cause I don't have to try and retweets mean nothing to me. As I said "If they're feeling that lazy then at least retweet" meaning they could just tweet their own tweet themselves. Notice I never even gave out my twitter name. FAIL :) Anyway Janet is letting Burn It Up lose steam. That could've easily been a no.1 on the dance charts i'm just saying but either way I ain't rushing the project. If it's 3yrs then it's 3yrs. We'll get something eventually. I feel this is potentially her last project anyway

• Upvote 1