Janet Reschedules Salt Lake, and Denver

Jodienda76

She's busting her ass with this tour, so it's to be expected. I appreciate that she's putting her all into it, but I hope she doesn't go beyond her means. As freexone says, she's only human. Americans turn their noses up when it comes to lip synching, but Janet is a visual artist, is an awesome dancer, so in my eyes, she can and should get away with it.

• Upvote 1

Its been awhile since Janet had to take human form and reemerge back in the spotlight, unfortunately her body is not used to this new alternative atmosphere and it is taking a toll on her health...recently she has conspired with mother nature to correct this misfortune hence Hurricane Patricia Agnew was born. Janet should be back after the storm has passed and hopefully Perfect Patty wont mess up and cause to much destruction.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

Why is Beyoncé being brought up in a topic about Janet canceling tour dates???

what tf is wrong with y'all?

again, BARB. If your show ain't cancelled, keep it tf mute. 

Well you did say Janet is garbage? Are you really surprised people are going in?

Why is Beyoncé being brought up in a topic about Janet canceling tour dates???

what tf is wrong with y'all?

again, BARB. If your show ain't cancelled, keep it tf mute. 

this is a Janet Jackson forum.....see your way out :wave:  Not Beyonce, not any of those others....but Janet Jackson

Some of ya'll are just :lmao: 

Sit up there and act like you wouldn't be upset if you spent money on a plane ticket AND a tour ticket only for nothing to happen. Airfare is NOT cheap round trip PLUS a hotel. All that money just gone. :lmao: 

And then act like you can police someone's feelings. Ya'll funny as shit. If someone wants to be mad, let them be tf mad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1