Janet Reschedules Salt Lake, and Denver

Jodienda76

Some of ya'll are just :lmao: 

Sit up there and act like you wouldn't be upset if you spent money on a plane ticket AND a tour ticket only for nothing to happen. Airfare is NOT cheap round trip PLUS a hotel. All that money just gone. :lmao: 

And then act like you can police someone's feelings. Ya'll funny as shit. If someone wants to be mad, let them be tf mad. 

why would you buy a hotel/plane ticket when Janet is coming to multi-cities in this nation... Why travel to XYZ, Missouri when she's coming to a city near everyone? 

You, Austin, can stop trolling. You're just bitching at anything you can 

• Upvote 2

Janet tf tried it and fuck everyone who thinks she didn't

disrespectful ass tweet.

"Oh! Doctors orders! sucks to suck lolz.... Omaha lets keep the conversation going <3 <3"

I'd be a little bit more forgiving but chile we have ALL heard this plot before. 

She didn't say anything like that but that's just how you feel. Hell she even said keep your damn tickets lol. What else do you want from her? Hell if she did the show half-assed y'all would be complain that she hardly danced and she looked tired and whatever else. So what do you want. A half-assed show with her vocals on the verge of blowing out or her to get better so she can leave you with a great experience for the rest of your life?

I got banned from j-club for being upset about my show being postponed. :rolleyes::lol: and I didn't even call her out of her name.

But the "garbage" comment is too much, considering she is sick. 

Oh fuck Mikel. I already said if I see his ass in person at a show or wherever it's gon be on. I already heard he's a little Queen in person and thinks he's all that cause he runs a fuckin' Janet forum.

She's not missing shows for the hell of it.

Thank you! Why would any artist miss sold out shows where they'd take a majority of the profit. Didn't Madonna cancel some of her shows until damn January of next year? Yup she did

she is garbage LOL

she might as well cancel this tour

all these dates she done "postponed" finna be a whole new leg

Garbage? Why the fuck would you call her that? You stupid fuckbag? Just because she reschedules dates, doesn't mean she should cancel the tour, you asshole!!! If she's garbage, then get the fuck off this site, and sell your fucking tickets, you cunt!!

• Upvote 2

Sit up there and act like you wouldn't be upset if you spent money on a plane ticket AND a tour ticket only for nothing to happen. Airfare is NOT cheap round trip PLUS a hotel. All that money just gone. :lmao: 

And then act like you can police someone's feelings. Ya'll funny as shit. If someone wants to be mad, let them be tf mad. 

It's one thing to be mad, it's another to call her garbage in a site full of fans. Would I be pissed, and was I pissed when she cancelled in Philly? Fuck yeah, But I didn't come here bashing her, and called for the tour to be cancelled, just because she cancelled MY concert. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

as for the other comments it wasn't about folks being upset, Ive had a Janet show rescheduled, it didnt piss me off nor did it bring me to disrespect, that person had no right to come here on this Janet fan forum to spout off at the mouth first chance they get and call Janet "garbage" amongst her fans, I continue to say if any of you are on this board for anything other than Janet, you're in the wrong place go find one more appropriate to your liking's.

• Upvote 1

!!!!!!

• Downvote 4

Why would you buy a hotel/plane ticket when Janet is coming to multi-cities in this nation... Why travel to XYZ, Missouri when she's coming to a city near everyone? 

You, Austin, can stop trolling. You're just bitching at anything you can 

Perhaps because she's not coming to a city that you live in. Duh. Someone on atrl said they flew to Salt Lake because there's no Idaho date and that show got rescheduled. That's money that can't be refunded and has to be worked for again. That upset feeling is rightfully warranted.

And I'm not trolling. I've been telling ya'll she's not trying to win this era. You just don't want to accept it.

It's one thing to be mad, it's another to call her garbage in a site full of fans. Would I be pissed, and was I pissed when she cancelled in Philly? Fuck yeah, But I didn't come here bashing her, and called for the tour to be cancelled, just because she cancelled MY concert. :rolleyes:

The tour was off to a good start. Just like the RWUT was. And we see how that ended.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps because she's not coming to a city that you live in. Duh. Someone on atrl said they flew to Salt Lake because there's no Idaho date and that show got rescheduled. That's money that can't be refunded and has to be worked for again. That upset feeling is rightfully warranted.

And I'm not trolling. I've been telling ya'll she's not trying to win this era. You just don't want to accept it.

The tour was off to a good start. Just like the RWUT was. And we see how that ended.

Soooo not you.. So you why hew mad? Get over it 

Thanks Negative Nancy

• Upvote 1

She hasn't cancelled any dates.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying that this era has been perfect, and that I myself haven't been frustrated with it. But you guys are jumping the gun, and are already scrapping the tour because god forbid Janet get sick, then she's automatically "garbage"! 

I actually agree with Austin when it comes to Janet being a bit distant, and not giving us more than a great album, and a tour. I hate to sound ungrateful, but Janet isn't known to be a lackluster artist who just puts out a music video that doesn't showcase choreography, and better videos. She hyped us up mmid-year with her announcement, and made our expectations high. I haven't been 100% pleased so far with the lack of public performances. In my opinion, her tour schedule seems too gruelling, and I wish she would take longer breaks in between, and give us some kind of promo. 

I have no idea what she's planning ahead, but we need to see more of her. However, lets not come here bashing her in that fashion for fucks sake. She has rescheduled, not cancelled. If you want to jump ship, go ahead. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.

• Upvote 5

Many fans spend so much time calling her Godnet and Jansus, but they forget she's human. We get sick! 

Or they'll complain about how many shows she's postponing when the amount of shows she's done is much greater than the amount of shows she's canceled. 

Would you go to work sick? No, you wouldn't. She needs her rest just like any of us. 

I do have empathy for those who travel and go to see shows. I've had several shows cancel here in South Florida (Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball, Janet Rock Witchu Tour, TLC Fanmail Tour, etc) but I've never had a show cancel that I traveled for and I do that yearly. There's always a risk/chance you take not just for traveling, but a show is ONLY guaranteed to happen once it takes place. My heart does go out to them, but the shows will be rescheduled and life goes on.

She's more than capable of touring and putting on a show. It's not like she's disabled or incapacitated. 

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 2

I will never understand why people give a fuck about sales? Are we getting a cut of that money? I just want to see performances, and Janet. At this point in her life, Janet doesn't need the money, she could've enjoyed fahion shows, resting, traveling, and riding Wissam without recording another song in her life. She chose to work hard. She obviously isn't 100% concerned with sales. Why the fuck should we?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

I will never understan why people give a fuck about sales? Are we getting a cut of that money? I just want to see performances, and Janet. At this point in her life, Janet doesn't need the money, she could've enjoyed fahion shows, resting, traveling, and riding Wissam without recording another song in her life. She chose to work hard. She obviously isn't 100% concerned with sales. Why the fuck should we?

They wanna brag on ARTL 

• Upvote 3

It's a shame. I notice how people let chart positions affect their decisions. If Unbreakable would have been no. 1000 on the charts, a few select people would be bashing the album. I get so annoyed with these idiotic diva wars, where fans fight each other, and defend their idols, by bringing up all the superficial bs; So and so sold a billion albums, so and so is richer than so and so, so and so has more grammys. Who gives a flying fuck?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 4

It's a shame. I notice how people let chart positions affect their decisions. If Unbreakable would have been no. 1000 on the charts, a few select people would be bashing the album. I get so annoyed with these idiotic diva wars, where fans fight each other, and defend their idols, by bringing up all the superficial bs; So and so sold a billion albums, so and so is richer than so and so, so and so has more grammys. Who gives a flying fuck?

It's silly. I use to be all about that war.. Now? What's the point? Who is Janet competing with? A Grandma who doesn't act her age, a crazed former-vocalist whose stationed in Las Vegas, and Prince. No one else matters

The negativity isn't needed and can be kept.. This era has been VERY successful. When yo favs gonna sell 20k plus third week? Where they at? No where to be found 

• Upvote 3