Do you guys remember Me?

Special K

I just decide to register. Just wanted to say "Thank-You" for the Happy birthday thread (Game). I probaly will not be back. The last 2 boards alot of indivduals got to me really badly,anyways a different story. Alot has been going on with me lately family,spritually and personally.

Just want to say hello!

Ms. Special K

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Hello HENRY, Things haven't gotten better only worse. Still holding On!

GAME OF ALL PEOPLE YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON I THOUGHT WOULD MAKE A BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ME, SHOCKING!

I just decide to register. Just wanted to say "Thank-You" for the Happy birthday thread (Game). I probaly will not be back. The last 2 boards alot of indivduals got to me really badly,anyways a different story. Alot has been going on with me lately family,spritually and personally.

Just want to say hello!

Ms. Special K

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Awwwwwww Keta. :blush:

Of course we remember you. We miss you too.

I hope things improve you and your family in the future...and happy belated Bday :blush:

Hey Keta girl :excited:

You can't let these messy fags get to you

I hope everything works out for you tho

Uhh excuse u :mellow:

if a non black member ever calls you a nigga or sum1 calls you outa your name dont come hitting the report button or pm the staff to complain

you-in-danger-girl-o.gif

You in danger girl !

I think we both agree Planet Janet is far more beneficial for your future than any college. :unsure:

Naw, that's great. I hope you're doing well. Just miss our lil' musical chats. -_-

LMAO, I'm starting to think it is.

I'll definitely make more time for Planet Janet. I've missed them too! ^_^

Just want to say hello!

Ms. Special K

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

GAME OF ALL PEOPLE YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON I THOUGHT WOULD MAKE A BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ME, SHOCKING!

Keta check yo e-mails 2morrow-i got sum Janet gifts 2 send u 4 your birthday :yep::blush:

Just want to say hello!

Ms. Special K

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Hey Keta, happy belated birthday! I hope and pray everything gets better for you.

Just want to say hello!

Ms. Special K

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Hey Keta :D I really do hope things get better soon for you :(

• 2 weeks later...