Raven Symone's Birthday= Janet Promotion on The View

jarrylf

Don't know if any of you saw (doubt it) but today was Raven-Symone's birthday and Janet lent The View her DJ, who showered Raven with gifts from Janet, and he showered the show for the whole hour with Unbreakable music, I think he played every uptempo track. And they done came out to my favorite track!!!

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Don't know if any of you saw (doubt it) but today was Raven-Symone's birthday and Janet lent The View her DJ, who showered Raven with gifts from Janet, and he showered the show for the whole hour with Unbreakable music, I think he played every uptempo track. And they done came out to my favorite track!!!

I kno Raven is a stan but im shocked Janet even acknowledged her bday

cause Janet knows Raven's a stan. I'm sure she's been told or seen it herself about Raven stanning for her since the announcement of the album and even years back when Raven was stanning for Janet.

Raven is cute, she just might wanna....mmmmmm I dont know....talk less :unsure:

the view is the worst thing that happend to her.  Everybody was rooting for her  but then she books The View stage, opens her mouth, shows her wardrobe and everybody left the theater. 

• Upvote 1