NEW TWEET: Janet on EURO Tour

If you could only imagine what Janet had to go through when she herself find out the news that Live Nation cancelled the European leg.  We have no idea what went down between Live Nation and Janet as far as Europe is concerned.  Most of you guys couldn't give her 2 days to figure this out and at the same time rise to the occasion.  And let's not forget the embarrassment Janet must have felt over how the news was delivered to her fans.  Smh.  "TeamJanet always. 

Was it confirmed that Live Nation cancelled the shows?  There has been no explanation given thats where alot of the anger is coming from

If you could only imagine what Janet had to go through when she herself find out the news that Live Nation cancelled the European leg.  We have no idea what went down between Live Nation and Janet as far as Europe is concerned.  Most of you guys couldn't give her 2 days to figure this out and at the same time rise to the occasion.  And let's not forget the embarrassment Janet must have felt over how the news was delivered to her fans.  Smh.  "TeamJanet always. 

She had months to promote the shows to sell tickets so that they wouldn't be cancelled if that is indeed what happened. Please stop. 

Was it confirmed that Live Nation cancelled the shows?  There has been no explanation given thats where alot of the anger is coming from

But it's only been a few dadays though. I know people a are deeply disappointed, but Janet ain't even had a change to digest the news. I think Janet tried to be transparent if something  happened in regards to the tour, but there has been so many bumps, it hard for her to say anything to pacify angry fans now.

• Upvote 2

But it's only been a few dadays though. I know people a are deeply disappointed, but Janet ain't even had a change to digest the news. I think Janet tried to be transparent if something  happened in regards to the tour, but there has been so many bumps, it hard for her to say anything to pacify angry fans now.

Rihanna's tour cancelled the first half of her dates due to "production issues" statement from her camp camp came the same day. She still got dragged by the navy but that's what PR people are for. Just like  The White House Press Secretary you go out there and say something generic to calm everyone down then come back later what the facts

Yeah, umm... She also said this with AFY tour, RWU "world" tour and now with Unbreakable tour. 

The tickets weren't selling for most dates. What can you possibly do? Half of the world doesn't even know you've got an album out. You're a legend, but you've had so many unsuccesful albums and tours since AFY that most people have forgotten what you used to be all about. So promote or just forget about it. It's not worth the effort, unless you plan on touring on shopping malls and country fairs again, like with Number Ones tour...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The difference between this and the other dates is that the venues and live nation also supported the fact that the shows will be rescheduled. I fear these won't be rescheduled. At this point the era has really silently flew under the radar for a long time. I think it's standard to say you're going to reschedule. RWU tour dates were supposed to be rescheduled too. I want her to still keep her US tour dates. 

• Upvote 1

The difference between this and the other dates is that the venues and live nation also supported the fact that the shows will be rescheduled. I fear these won't be rescheduled. At this point the era has really silently flew under the radar for a long time. I think it's standard to say you're going to reschedule. RWU tour dates were supposed to be rescheduled too. I want her to still keep her US tour dates. 

janetuhuh-vi.gif?w=322&h=241

uh uh - she better cancel y'all and use that time to come back to Europe. I will not stand for Europe getting treated like the ugly step child again :rolleyes:. Giving y'all 2-3 legs every time and shafting us poor folk on the wrong side of the Atlantic :(. Come through Janet and come back to me. 

2YW9G.gif

• Upvote 5

janetuhuh-vi.gif?w=322&h=241

uh uh - she better cancel y'all and use that time to come back to Europe. I will not stand for Europe getting treated like the ugly step child again :rolleyes:. Giving y'all 2-3 legs every time and shafting us poor folk on the wrong side of the Atlantic :(. Come through Janet and come back to me. 

2YW9G.gif

WhoopiUhNo_zps4bc42fb3.gif

Janet's telling you to get you Bu Goodies to The States Calfornia (Think about it though, I don't think she's ever cancelled a Cali date that she didn't make up......get out here). Maybe this is subliminal revenge for Europe not giving her the hit's that the States & Japan has 

• Upvote 3

Janet's telling you to get you Bu Goodies to The States Calfornia (Think about it though, I don't think she's ever cancelled a Cali date that she didn't make up......get out here). Maybe this is subliminal revenge for Europe not giving her the hit's that the States & Japan has 

:lmao::lmao:! You better drag Europe and its inability to give Janet the recognition she deserves!

• Upvote 4

:lmao::lmao:! You better drag Europe and its inability to give Janet the recognition she deserves!

Im very disappointed in the U.K. for the fact that she has 0 UK #1's.....that's just hating LOL. But yea I just went through all 6 of the tours, and yea I think if you want to see her FOR 100% gurantee, you gotta come to California or NY or Hawaii

• Upvote 1

Im very disappointed in the U.K. for the fact that she has 0 UK #1's.....that's just hating LOL. But yea I just went through all 6 of the tours, and yea I think if you want to see her FOR 100% gurantee, you gotta come to California or NY or Hawaii

trust me - no ones more disappointed than me. Some of the shit that got to #1.... But tbh the uk had such eclectic taste that it was so much harder to get to #1 when Janet was in her peak (90s). 

Well, at least they gave her a #1 album which is something Bartney and her extra gene couldn't manage.

And i've always felt that Janet's sound pop wise was a tad bit too experimental for the European charts. As soon as she "dumbed down and simplified" her sound wtih TA she got a smash over here.

Well, at least they gave her a #1 album which is something Bartney and her extra gene couldn't manage.
And i've always felt that Janet's sound pop wise was a tad bit too experimental for the European charts. As soon as she "dumbed down and simplified" her sound wtih TA she got a smash over here.

TA? :unsure: 

Oh together again? Sorry I'm not good with the abbreviations. -_- 

LOLOL! 

I want to see her do Europe too, but Europe seems to disagree lol. Idk what's up with that. I wondered if she would hit Africa & Australia, & I'm not sure if she has dates there already but if not, it's going to be hard to get more dates at this point. 

I like the original. <_< Are you coming for me? -_- 

I have a love hate relationship with the original. The other two versions are way superior ^_^ No :lol: sometimes i have to think about wich track people are talking about when they use abbreviations as well :lol: