Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Maybe it's a backdrop video for the show.

interesting. It could be, something new for Dubai? Although I think Dave Meyers already did the footage for the tour. Also why would she need to recreate a full video shoot/set for the tour. It will be interesting to see. I'm sure more will surface soon. What we do know is there has been new footage shot recently. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Glad to see Tony confirm that. It's going to be good to see another video. I've had a theory for a long time & I hope she does capitalize. I feel this year is symbolic & if you remember Janet played into the symbolism very heavily at the beginning of the project. She used, 333 & 11 in the beginning of the project which for those who know, are symbolic numbers. With deep meaning. 

In the year or "16" she will be 50 on the 16th. It's also the age MJ died at & that has its own significance. So I feel she could use that big 50 to her advantage and let it all fall into place. BUT with the setbacks she's faced it could be kinda difficult. 

But not impossible. As long as everything goes as planned with the tour dates. 

You're reading waaaaay too much into it. Janet is big on text speak and has been for over a decade now. She dropped the 333 from the title for No Sleeep. That's how it was originally spelled. Janet is one to use 2Nite, What's Ur Name, Rock Witchu, Can't B Good, Do It 2 Me, Love 2 Love, Dammn Baby, 2 B Loved, Gon B Alright, and so on. That's just the way she is.

• Upvote 1

interesting. It could be, something new for Dubai? Although I think Dave Meyers already did the footage for the tour. Also why would she need to recreate a full video shoot/set for the tour. It will be interesting to see. I'm sure more will surface soon. What we do know is there has been new footage shot recently. 

Well, Jimmy did say that the tour was going to be album heavy now. Also, her fitness guy hashtagged his photo UnbreakableTour, not videoshoot, or anything. That's why I think that this could be for the tour, or up first, the Dubai show.

Edited by burnt
  • Upvote 1

Maybe it's a backdrop video for the show.

Doubt it. They wouldn't have all those dancers on set for a tour backdrop. Janet has also never been on elaborate tour backdrops like some other girls rely on them.

If Janet's shooting a video, it's for a music video.

• Upvote 1

Doubt it. They wouldn't have all those dancers on set for a tour backdrop. Janet has also never been on elaborate tour backdrops like some other girls rely on them.

If Janet's shooting a video, it's for a music video.

Could be an interlude backdrop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:sigh: Jesus Christ. You people wanted this shit since September but go ALL out the way to prove it wrong. I don't get it 

You don't hire Dave Meyers for a back drop video. Jimmy Jam wouldn't show up for a back drop video.. You don't need all these people for a backdrop video. 

"Maybe it's for a commercial" 

• Upvote 7

In Dammn Baby she mentions having your own ID. The first track on Discipline is called ID. She sings about her lane being struck, which is also a topic in song LUV. Obviously the song is not all about LA Reid, but the industry in general, but there is so much shade towards LA in the song if you connect the dots. She didnt write any songs on Discipline (expect an interlude) and basically gave her career on someone else's hands. Now she is saying, don't do it.

It's not like Janet hasn't done songs like this before; she gives the HC fans hints about who and what the song is about, as she knows we are on the loop. "It's not who you think it is".

You're reading waaaaay too much into it. Janet is big on text speak and has been for over a decade now. She dropped the 333 from the title for No Sleeep. That's how it was originally spelled. Janet is one to use 2Nite, What's Ur Name, Rock Witchu, Can't B Good, Do It 2 Me, Love 2 Love, Dammn Baby, 2 B Loved, Gon B Alright, and so on. That's just the way she is.

I beg to differ. When she dropped No Sleeep originally the song was exactly 3:33 seconds as well. So there's that...everything about the release in the BEGINNING was very deliberate. And if I remember correctly Jimmy & Janet were hashtagging 333 by itself without it being in the song title. It wasn't one of those text speak situations. It was more direct.  

Speaking of hash tags remember conversations in a cafe. That ended up really being nothing and didn't really even materialize or connect on the album. That was used so much in the beginning and had us going nuts trying to decipher that shit

• Upvote 7

Speaking of hash tags remember conversations in a cafe. That ended up really being nothing and didn't really even materialize or connect on the album. That was used so much in the beginning and had us going nuts trying to decipher that shit

Right but I remember saying that it wasn't going to be anything back then lol. What happen was they used that hashtag the first time to refer to where the beginning processes of the album began, because they discussed having a conversation in a cafe. Then fans RAN with it, thinking it was the album title which would have been TERRIBLE in my opinion & then they just played into it to keep the fans engaged and thrown off. 

• Upvote 1

Dammn baby has the lyrics about a brand new movement being started with a conversation in a cafe. Referencing her progression from rhythm nation to shoulda known better.

• Upvote 2

Okay that's true.  But still not really a prominent theme amongst the album.  Also thought it was funny how Janet would say keep the conversation going when she keeps so damn quiet and secretive all the time. 

You guys remember that one video she posted where these 2 dudes and her say because Janet told me so. Ummm anyone know what the fuq that was about ? Lol

• Upvote 4

Okay that's true.  But still not really a prominent theme amongst the album.  Also thought it was funny how Janet would say keep the conversation going when she keeps so damn quiet and secretive all the time. 

You guys remember that one video she posted where these 2 dudes and her say because Janet told me so. Ummm anyone know what the fuq that was about ? Lol

Don't get me all worked up with the whole "Janet told me." That pissed me off so bad, I almost broke my computer.

I still wonder what happened to Kyoko...

• Upvote 3

:sigh: Jesus Christ. You people wanted this shit since September but go ALL out the way to prove it wrong. I don't get it 

You don't hire Dave  for a back drop video. Jimmy Jam wouldn't show up for a back drop video.. You don't need all these people for a backdrop video. 

"Maybe it's for a commercial" 

LMAO. 

As said in Dammn Baby, "conversations in a cafe" meant simply that the whole process of putting together an album started with her and Jimmy discussing at a cafe. I'm pretty sure Jimmy half forced her into it lol 

The new movement shit made no sense and still makes no sense. I guess they expected higher sale figures and it would've started to mean something at some point if the era has progressed as they planned. 

Edited by VB

a lot of unanswered questions with this era

As said in Dammn Baby, "conversations in a cafe" meant simply that the whole process of putting together an album started with her and Jimmy discussing at a cafe. I'm pretty sure Jimmy half forced her into it lol 

The new movement shit made no sense and still makes no sense. I guess they expected higher sale figures and it would've started to mean something at some point if the era has progressed as they planned. 

LOL, well supposedly Janet called Jimmy.