whose worth more? Beyonce, Janet, Mariah and Madonna

Bailey

Becuz Glitter happened and Virgin was like.... "Uhhhhh...Mariah, darling ..we made a hugeeee mistake! Bitch we wont be needing your services. Let us buy you out of your contract asap so u can get the fuck outta here PRONTO!" :lol: 

So Im not sure if I would say Mariah got over cus she only got paid $28 mill to leave...it aint like she got the $100 mill that she had initially signed on the dotted line for.   

I remember an interview during the A4U era they asked Janet how she felt about Mariah's Virgin deal trumping hers for the all time biggest contract for a singer and Janet laughed and was like... "Uh, thats good for her. Im not stupid you guys. Its not like I thought my contract was gonna be the biggest forever. "

Like Janet was suppose to be mad or something :rolleyes: 

Now you see that's why Janet is my fave. Had that have been any other diva they would have thrown shade. Janet is a class act! I gotta admit tho it must have been embarrassing ass hell for Mariah....to have a record company pay you to leave.

• Upvote 1

Well Janet didn't sell her face for every product out there like others. But I'm sure she's worth at least $300million. So much of her shit is private. Why else can she afford to not work for years on end? 

she didnt really do endorsing until late in her career, I assume she didnt because she had no need to

Becuz Glitter happened and Virgin was like.... "Uhhhhh...Mariah, darling ..we made a hugeeee mistake! Bitch we wont be needing your services. Let us buy you out of your contract asap so u can get the fuck outta here PRONTO!" :lol: 

So Im not sure if I would say Mariah got over cus she only got paid $28 mill to leave...it aint like she got the $100 mill that she had initially signed on the dotted line for.   

I remember an interview during the A4U era they asked Janet how she felt about Mariah's Virgin deal trumping hers for the all time biggest contract for a singer and Janet laughed and was like... "Uh, thats good for her. Im not stupid you guys. Its not like I thought my contract was gonna be the biggest forever. "

Like Janet was suppose to be mad or something :rolleyes: 

And to this day doesn't Janet still have the biggest contract that ever went through? I know Whitney and Mariah had $100 million contracts but they were never fulfilled.

lmao! Right! I don't blame her either. Janet isn't a gold digger. She has never been with someone who was richer than her, even tho I'm sure she's had the opportunity to be far more wealther men. Wissam is the first one.

Janet was never a money hungry bitch. If she could've been way higher in networth had she plastered her face on any and everything like Beyonce. She had enough and who knows how much she's receiving in residuals from her past tv shows and movies. We won't even discuss music cause we know she's getting paid for that.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2

she didnt really do endorsing until late in her career, I assume she didnt because she had no need to

She didn't bc where she comes from.. Endorsements are cheap.. Cheap as in "classless" and for "desperation" (which it still is IMO).. Yeah she endorsed Japanese crap but every celeb did in the 80s 

The endorsements she did later in her career were for exclusive brands 

• Upvote 1

She didn't bc where she comes from.. Endorsements are cheap.. Cheap as in "classless" and for "desperation" (which it still is IMO).. Yeah she endorsed Japanese crap but every celeb did in the 80s 

The endorsements she did later in her career were for exclusive brands 

like Nutrisystem? :unsure: thats exclusive :coffee:

Edited by Stealth

All you need to do is read about how much Virgin payed her the first and the second time she signed with them to know that those 150M-175M that everybody reports is BS. 

She'd have to be freaking stupid to only get 45M from her catalog, tours, commercials and movies. 

• Upvote 2

All you need to do is read about how much Virgin payed her the first and the second time she signed with them to know that those 150M-175M that everybody reports is BS. 

She'd have to be freaking stupid to only get 45M from her catalog, tours, commercials and movies. 

Our girl is selling Diamonds now lol.