So I won't be allowed to snatch and drag Austineisha and Henrietta anymore?

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've snatched almost everyone (with the exception of Angie and a few others :blush: ) a few times on here. I've even snatched and dragged you once or twice. :coffee:

Chile, stop with non-sense. You've never snatched/dragged anyone on here, let alone moi. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

TBH, everyone on here is always playing catch with your wig and you don't even know it. >_<

Exactly when did this "dragging" take place? Any and everybody who entered that thread was covered in shreds of YOUR lace front, not mine.

Oop! :lol:

From my first post in that thread I was tugging at your cheap dollar store wig. By the end of the thread I had even snatched out your natural hair. I was close to simply scalping your ass. :coffee:

:filenails:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Poor toya. -_-

Nobody is gonna buy your bullshit though :coffee:

Chile, stop with non-sense. You've never snatched/dragged anyone on here, let alone moi. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

TBH, everyone on here is always playing catch with your wig and you don't even know it. >_<

I've had you by your tattered wig many times on this forum. Don't lie. :rolleyes:

My wig is cemented on with industrial strength wig glue, and can withstand winds of up to 526 mph. None of you bitches could ever snatch it. :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-_- It's funny how he made this thread about supposedly dragging us, but yet is getting drug to the depths of the Earth and back -_-

Nothing but the truth -_-

None of you bastards are dragging me :filenails:

From my first post in that thread I was tugging at your cheap dollar store wig. By the end of the thread I had even snatched out your natural hair. I was close to simply scalping your ass. :coffee:

I'm sure you won't mind posting receipts? :unsure:

You're really trying it this time, even for you. You've practically turned wig-snatching into an Olympic sport around here, and not in the way you might think. :coffee:

I'm sure you won't mind posting receipts? :unsure:

You're really trying it this time, even for you. You've practically turned wig-snatching into an Olympic sport around here, and not in the way you might think. :coffee:

The receipts are all through that thread. You brought it up, so I'm sure you can find those receipts. :coffee:

I'm not trying it. I asked a simply question, am I allowed to keep dragging the girls, or do the rules simply not apply to me...as always :excited:

And that's the starter cry -_- Once I sit back down and talk with Angie, I'm pulling this one:

You won't be able to survive :excited:

:sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Angie isn't going to fall for your crap :rolleyes: Besides she loves me too much. She would be worshiping my paynis if it weren't for the whole gay thing. :blush:

I've had you by your tattered wig many times on this forum. Don't lie. :rolleyes:

My wig is cemented on with industrial strength wig glue, and can withstand winds of up to 526 mph. None of you bitches could ever snatch it. :coffee:

Where's the lie? and I wanna see the receipts :coffee:

That's what you think :sigh:

:sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Angie isn't going to fall for your crap :rolleyes: Besides she loves me too much. She would be worshiping my paynis if it weren't for the whole gay thing. :blush:

^_^

And from constantly throwing up from the pics you sent her :thumbup:

I'm dragging each and everyone of you bitches that tries it with me...and I do it all remaining unbothered in the process. :filenails:

You must have passed out into an alternate universe while you were getting dragged if you believe that :filenails:

The receipts are all through that thread. You brought it up, so I'm sure you can find those receipts. :coffee:

I'm not trying it. I asked a simply question, am I allowed to keep dragging the girls, or do the rules simply not apply to me...as always :excited:

^ $1000 wired to anybody who finds TOF snatching a wig in there. :filenails:

Your simple question WAS you trying it. :rolleyes:

Where's the lie? and I wanna see the receipts :coffee:

That's what you think :sigh:

The lie is that you haven't been dragged and snatched by me before, when we both know that I have. :coffee: Your tattered wig is proof of it. :coffee:

That's what I know. B)

^_^

And from constantly throwing up from the pics you sent her :thumbup:

You must have passed out into an alternate universe while you were getting dragged if you believe that :filenails:

:rolleyes:

Angie is too busy touching herself inappropriately looking at my nudes to be concerned with your foolishness. :coffee:

You're getting slaughtered in this thread and it obviously has you moved. :filenails:

OKAY! :lmao: and it's really sad. It's so obvious he says "I've dragged/snatched all of you" to make himself feel better.

The lie is that you haven't been dragged and snatched by me before, when we both know that I have. :coffee: Your tattered wig is proof of it. :coffee:

That's what I know. B)

It's clear that you don't know what dragging or snatching is. Let it go.

Yea, yea, yea :sigh:

Let's pray for TOF, y'all -_-

Archived