Justin Bieber: No More Photos

bu.

23k9rx0.png

Fans didn't take it well and he responded to criticism:

justin-bieber.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&s

This comes days after he was snapped walking barefoot in a park in Boston:

Justin Bieber

He also broke-down on stage recently whilst singing his song Purpose:

Do you think he's right to ban photos or does that come with the territory of being a celeb? 

He is whining.  Every celeb has to deal with people wanting a picture while they run to In and Out.  Or shopping on Rodeo.  Beyoncé was just here in Houston and at the end of the concert told us she was hungry as fuck and fixta go get some food.  She took pics with fans at the café, and at the museum the next day.

If fans see you they WILL want a picture it is that simple.  Sometimes maybe they should be more courteous and not fawn all over when they are obviously on break or something but it is what it is.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

He needs to get over himself. If you don't like it then stop being famous. Stop making music. End of. He has no right to complain. He made a choice to do what he does. He's not like Michael Jackson who was basically forced in to it at 5 years old and then sold the biggest selling album making him famous forever. Now he didn't have a choice, justin does. 

He has every right to request that...unfortunately doesn't mean people will stop asking or shoving cameras in his face every two seconds.

I think the suck it up mentality on here is a bit harsh though and I can easily see a breakdown happening...

He has every right to request that...unfortunately doesn't mean people will stop asking or shoving cameras in his face every two seconds.

I think the suck it up mentality on here is a bit harsh though and I can easily see a breakdown happening...

As a celebrity there is an expectation that you are giving up anonymity in order to make millions and have fans around the world buying all the shit you are creating and trying to sell to them.  He is not special even reality show level celebs will have fans asking to take pictures if they are recognized.

Yes people should be classy and not come accost them at a restaurant or something when they are clearly trying to have a private non work meal or outing or whatever.  But, he sits there posting pictures of his bare ass on his Instagram, and sharing all kinds of personal pictures.  Then you get mad when fans give you the attention you are craving?  

As a celebrity there is an expectation that you are giving up anonymity in order to make millions and have fans around the world buying all the shit you are creating and trying to sell to them.  He is not special even reality show level celebs will have fans asking to take pictures if they are recognized.

Yes people should be classy and not come accost them at a restaurant or something when they are clearly trying to have a private non work meal or outing or whatever.  But, he sits there posting pictures of his bare ass on his Instagram, and sharing all kinds of personal pictures.  Then you get mad when fans give you the attention you are craving?  

Totally agree. 

you don't sign up to be a celebrity though, you sign up to be a musician and there is no telling how that will go. Many artists have said you don't really know what the life is like until your in it. Most fans don't have the courtesy of thinking "I won't bother him whilst he's eating"...it's pretty constant I imagine. U wouldn't get frustrated? You can't just stop being famous...music yes, once your contract is over I guess.

you don't sign up to be a celebrity though, you sign up to be a musician and there is no telling how that will go. Many artists have said you don't really know what the life is like until your in it. Most fans don't have the courtesy of thinking "I won't bother him whilst he's eating"...it's pretty constant I imagine. U wouldn't get frustrated? You can't just stop being famous...music yes, once your contract is over I guess.

Yeah.. When he signed with Usher he signed up to be a celebrity and thanks to those thousands of hormonal women, He's a multi-millionaire 

And he can't be bothered with take photos?