Tamar Braxton Fired from The Real, shit got Real

jarrylf

Tamar Braxton has been FIRED from Daytime Emmy-nominated FOX talk show, ‘The Real.’

A very reliable source confirms to B. Scott exclusively:

Tamar Braxton just got fired from ‘The Real.’ She wasn’t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn’t find her to be a good fit with advertisers. She was also too difficult dealing with production.

Yikes. Well, this definitely explains Tamar’s Instagram post from earlier. Check it out below:

13241254_1195112007187666_92128013983021
I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (?) and it's not in good taste to tell you who...... but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)....I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me.....In the late great prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself? to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media...until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I've been had)

I'm for it she really dragged the show and her energy was always the most negative & least open minded, and in general she's the least real to me so I'm for it and I wish/hope they get Trina Braxton but I doubt it, I just hope they pick someone who fits the vibe of the show more

• Upvote 1

"It's not in good taste to tell you who..." but she's happy to ramble through that vague ass post like it's any better. :rolleyes:

Also, tamartians? :umm:

She knows what the fuck she's doing and it's  part of what I can't stand about her petty ass, she has her fans "tamartions" turning on and talking shit about every member on the show but Tia, and this is what she wanted, she did too much with that entire "stabbed in the back thing" like if you're giong to keep it "Real" go there, be all the way real, name names, cause otherwise you're starting shit.

UPDATE:The Show + Tamar’s Joint Statement on Her Departure

“THE REAL and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season. She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with THE REAL appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and we wish her all the best for the future.”

UPDATE:The Show + Tamar’s Joint Statement on Her Departure

“THE REAL and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season. She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with THE REAL appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and [b/we wish her all the best for the future.[/b']”

Lies! Something went down if she unfollowed everybody except for one of them. I'm not on the Tamar hate train and I never watched the show but i'm damn sure she ain't making all this up.

I've watched the show a few times here and there, its cute for what it is, basically they're like The View crossed with Wendy Williams ...its for the young chicks, they discuss men, and relationships and blah blah ...which is why I usually turn away after about 15 min of them "talking" :sigh:

As for Tamar, she should let some other chick get that check and shoot for bigger, why be some side chick hostess? When you could come up with something better fitted to her brand

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

I don't think this 1 was shot today, check it out, they shoot 2shows a day  3 days a week (Monday-Weds, 3shows on Weds), this could'ce been filmed last week. I say this because of that non-live filming, on Friday they played commericals for this episode, and she got fired Saturday....and she's outwardly happily interacting with everyone, but that's not how she is (she don't do cordial, and prides herself on that) she said she had a attitude about what she was wearing, and based on her interactions and how they didn't talk about her leaving AT ALL, when that's major news, I HIGHLY doubt this was filmed TODAY on May 23rd, I'd put money on this was filmed last week.

BUT I bet they're going to get a rattings boost because most people don't know this show isn't live (but the biggest hint is if they can show you clips for what's coming up tomorrow & next week, it aint live)

And it's confirmed, the new episodes we watch this week and up to the season finale are already shot, so we're going to see no public reaction from her unless she posts something. AND it's not 1 of the co-hosts that betrayed her, BUT still I really wonder why she unfollowed everyone but Tamera. IDK, anyways here's the update.

________________________________________________________________________________

By now, you probably have heard that Tamar Braxton has been cut from daytime panel talk show The Real. While there has been major speculation as to who the singer says "betrayed" her, potentially leading to her getting fired, new reports show it may not have been any of her co-hosts, after all.

According to The Jasmine Brand, all four remaining co-hosts were blindsided by the news of Tamar's departure. A source said they were completely left in the dark and are devastated by the news since they all truly got along behind the scenes. The ladies allegedly didn't even know a show-issued statement was being put out to the public.

Also, even if the remaining hosts banded together to stop this decision from moving forward, they couldn't since they each have their own individual contracts, which causes them to have different compensations and different contractual lengths with the show.

While there are no more episodes left  to be taped for the current season — they are currently on hiatus until August — sources say the decision to cut Tamar was strictly on the shoulders of the executive producer of the show,Rachel Miskowiec, who has been in the position since 2015.

With Miskowiec being labeled as the one who made the executive decision to give Tamar the boot, fans are still asking why. Well, according to more reports, Tamar did not perform well with focus groups and her relationship with production was strained, with some reports saying she was even difficult to work with. 

As of now, sources claim Warner Brothers has not decided just yet if they plan on filling Tamar's seat with another host or keeping the ladies as a foursome.

They need to get rid of the Asian girl as well.  There were a lot of conflicts of interests. Tamar used the show to promote her music, her sisters came on to promote their shit, when she got sick they used her family members as guest hosts and a lot of the celebs they booked had ties to her.  I never understood why she would want to be a talk show host when all she does on BFV is talk about wanting to be this epic singer. Whitney, Mariah and Beyonce ain't hosting no damn talk show ever.  

Whitney, Mariah and Beyonce ain't hosting no damn talk show ever.  

One died of a drug overdose, the other  judged on a talentless pop show with rival Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce doesn't even do interviews :/ you're comparing D-listers with the A's 

I don't even watch this show but I'm sure y'all didn't tune in to see Tamar Braxton 

I love Tamar and I only really watch it for her. I didn't even watch it when she was on sick leave. Rumors are that they fired her cause people thought she was ghetto but I don't think that's true cause Loni is one of the biggest stereotypes on that freaking show. And I agree, Jeannie should be fired too. She's so lame to me.

I actually liked the show ALOT more with her gone, and in particular with Tisha Campbell, Vivica Fox, & Trina Braxton in her place, all 3 brought that ghetto stuff when needed, but they could tone it done, and be professional and not interupt and throw shady faces that curve the conversation.

I'd be cool with Jeannie being let go too, I like her but she's too much & not enough, and that's really annoying when someones both.

I watch for Tamera & Adrianne, I'm good :coffee: 

Her assistant went the fuck INNNN lol, but as he should, I thought of that too, like they REALLY went out of her way to make sure she knew she had a place with them when she was healthy enough. Also yea she's incredibly over the top & ghetto......but ......she's been that since the shows sneak peek, she's been that since The Braxtons show (not when she was on Tiny&Toya though...she was normal on there), they knew who they were getting, and they had her for 2 seasons. BUT they did say there was this big fight, so maybe that was the last straw.

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAS FOR OUTTING HOW CHEAP THEY ARE, it's pretty obvious (they give $10 giftcards to the 99cent store....:blink:), but I mean it's good shade still.