Britney Spears New Album Called - "FEMME FATALE"

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Cliched dreck, but the title is accurate. She is fatal. Anyone who puts their penis inside of her will die.

motivator9f6dafaf452a3bbdd35af5d3769737cd61639cff.jpg

No More NO MORE! I give up! I'm too drunk for this! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

All I wanna do is sit here wait for my group mate and manager and not have to laugh uncontrolably :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I don't get the big deal over the photoshopping - aren't all album covers pretty heavily photoshopped? I mean, in a world where Mariah album covers exist, this isn't really anything. :lol:

Britney's never had particularly good album covers. As long as it's not actually bad (see: Baby One More Time and Blackout) I'm okay with it. This one is fine to me.

She's not even all that photoshopped. :lol:

This is a candid pic of her today & she really looks no different than she does on that cover.

02022011britneyatrecorxqay.jpg

i can't wait 4 Britney 2 come in & turn off all the oxygen tanks of the lesser hoes....................time 2 put KESHA,KATY PERRY & GA-GA 2 sleep PERMANENTLY !! :excited:

She already broke records on airplay....& all she did was go on twitter to say "go get my new sangle yall"

Those lesser gals don't stand a chance. :hmph:

Archived