New Janet/Jimmy/Terry Documentary..?!

Dal

the title track, China love, better days

No and no. 

hmm I do like Better Days. I think her vocals are crisp and clear on "Feels So Right". Not one mistake in her singing. Kinda of like "I Get Lonely", crisp and clean. Nothing in either of those tracks sound 

FSR ain't even all that good calm down. :rolleyes:

& to honor Janet's lower register Truth & Better Days

:lmao:

And Take Me Away to Jesus

Minus the Jesus part since he’s Santa for adults, you’re right

A lot of fans don’t like those vocals but I live for it. As soon as I heard that song I fell in love with it. 

Unbreakable is just an amazing experience 

Well Traveled is amazing too... period. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

They're trying to convince that After You Fall is the best vocal performance on Unbreakable. 

Hell fuck no! lol the title track "Unbreakable", "Night", and "Well Traveled" are the best. I'll even throw "Take Me Away" in there.

fuck Game

-_-

yea you have!

You THOUGHT you knew shit about Janet.. but you didn't.. you were wrong for yeeears!! Do you even Janet bro..?! Hahahaha what a loser

:D

FSR ain't even all that good calm down. :rolleyes:

Oh it's damn good. Her vocals are perfection on that song and you know it 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WOU_WCIngM

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Downvote 1

To me her vocal highlights on the album were:

Night

Unbreakable (chorus & adlibs)

Dream Maker

Well Traveled

Lesson Learned

No Sleep (Bridge Mostly)

I mean we can list song after song of different vocal "highlights," but if we're allowed only a single track to submit as her best vocal performance, for me, it'd have to be Unbreakable... with GBA as a close runner-up, but def Unbreakable is her best vocal perf on the album imo..

I mean we can list song after song of different vocal "highlights," but if we're allowed only a single track to submit as her best vocal performance, for me, it'd have to be Unbreakable... with GBA as a close runner-up, but def Unbreakable is her best vocal perf on the album imo..

In my opinion it would be Night and the run up would be Dream Maker, for me GBA was too vocally enhanced to give a nod to & it's not of my favorite tracks on there. Not bad but I'd have to be in the mood for it. 

Feels So Right is effortless greatness. She rides the music & her voice blends like an instrument. 

It is in the same vein as Island Life...

Theres some songs where her voice is just the perfect sultry blend & she SINGS. I'm good on the choppy, light, whispery, vocals. 

"Feels So Right" is a fan favorite, and I truly love it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1