Its been a minute.... So...lets get to it

janetDAYZ

Its been a minute and we havent done it since SOTW tour has been added to her list of tours. 

List the best opener to least fav (in your opinion)

1. janet. Tour (will forever be my favorite opener PERIOD -DYNAMIC!!!!)

2. Unbreakable tour (the black eagle disappears and that extremely still stance she had? OMG)

3. Rock Witchu (loved the magic aspect ..how she juss appeared after a cloud of smoke)

4. RN tour (something iconic and powerful about her silhouette as she is high above the stage) 

5. SOTW tour ( again, her silhouette was exciting and w/ the cane ..she meant business)

6. TVR tour (it was cool i honestly was never blown away by the entrance for some reason -cool ass concept tho)

7.A4U tour ( hated the entrance. Never liked it at all)

8. #1s (well i mean...not much of an opener. Juss the lights cone on and shes standing there. Lol )

aight, let's start sum shit :shifty:  I'll tell ya what I didnt like, wasn't feeling RWY and out of the 11 shows, I saw it twice :umm: IM NOT HERE FOR RWY and didn't feel the show, for you that did whatever :filenails:

I loved being front row for AFY because I recall the images flashing on the screen faster and faster and me screaming louder and louder

I really loved the opener for Unbreakable, very cool very well executed

I loved the opener for VR

I loved the opener for SOTW, very timely, and in tune to what's up out here

2 hours ago, Rocknet said:

ummm the best IMO was Janet.   you had to be there, it was completely dark and then BOOM~!

Dear GAWD!!! The times I’ve watched this over n over again is INSANE!!! What the hell was this chick on opening her concert with that much SLAYAGE!!!! 😳😱😫😫😫😭😭😭

17 hours ago, Rocknet said:

ummm the best IMO was Janet.   you had to be there, it was completely dark and then BOOM~!

Yes this was an awesome entrance but what took away some of its OOMPH for me what that they had her crouched out front stage right and then she sang a line of If acapella but then it went dark again and that’s when she climbed on top of that big ass jumbo screen and you could see it all from the audience that she got on top and it was moving upward and all that.. that took away from some of the mystery that TVR tour and RWU tour entrances had  

59 minutes ago, Dal said:

Yes this was an awesome entrance but what took away some of its OOMPH for me what that they had her crouched out front stage right and then she sang a line of If acapella but then it went dark again and that’s when she climbed on top of that big ass jumbo screen and you could see it all from the audience that she got on top and it was moving upward and all that.. that took away from some of the mystery that TVR tour and RWU tour entrances had  

there's an explanation for that, only the old die hards like me know.....there was an issue shipping the hydraulic lifts over seas so in some countries the jumbo screens did not lift so she began the show on stage like you said...that wasnt the plan

On 2/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, Rocknet said:

there's an explanation for that, only the old die hards like me know.....there was an issue shipping the hydraulic lifts over seas so in some countries the jumbo screens did not lift so she began the show on stage like you said...that wasnt the plan

Oh I didn’t know that.. but in this video I found she did the whole surprise acapella crouched on stage and then ran up to the working lift.. so idk

1 minute ago, Rocknet said:

i think in my clip all three did

Ah I just noticed that... but it still looks like it began the same way.. Dave the guitarist was out front doing his solo while everyone got in place and Janet buckled up as the screen rose up