Janet headed DOWN UNDER & JAPAN

why da fuck cant Detroit get sum love AINT we shown her love many many times..damn....so now I got to travel AGAIN to catch this bitch pussy popping makes me sick

Detroit belongs 2 Madonna & Eminem...............................................yall ain't ready 4 the GODDESS OF RHYTHM NATION :shifty:

you'll see Janet in Detroit after the new album is released......................not before :wink:

Looks like I'm going to Sydney! :dance:

Janet is soooooo FIERCE..........................................she knows when she gets 2 australia u guys will have summer weather coming down the block.............................she ain't performing in an outdoor stadium w/cold weather.............................she can't take it B)

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe you folks came in here and shitted on Detroit, first off we call it Detroit, but she usually plays the Palace in Auburn Hills which is 30 min north of Detroit, what I notice here is you have alot of people in here shitting on a City they dont know what the fuck they talking about. If you're not from Michigan you probably shouldn't speak on things you dont know about, when Janet does Michigan, it's usually the Palace of Auburn Hills, and that is in a white suburban area with nothing but shopping centers and condo all built within the last decade

I cant believe you folks came in here and shitted on Detroit, first off we call it Detroit, but she usually plays the Palace in Auburn Hills which is 30 min north of Detroit, what I notice here is you have alot of people in here shitting on a City they dont know what the fuck they talking about. If you're not from Michigan you probably shouldn't speak on things you dont know about, when Janet does Michigan, it's usually the Palace of Auburn Hills, and that is in a white suburban area with nothing but shopping centers and condo all built within the last decade

i don't get the point of you defending Michigan? especially since it doesn't matter what neighborhood the venue is in... she's not going and that's that..

i don't get the point of you defending Michigan? especially since it doesn't matter what neighborhood the venue is in... she's not going and that's that..

I do get the point and sorry you don't you have people talking about things they know nothing of, and I have a right to defend my home regardless if she's coming here or not and that's that

I do get the point and sorry you don't you have people talking about things they know nothing of, and I have a right to defend my home regardless if she's coming here or not and that's that

and defending Michigan is gonna change their minds? it's a waste of time... plus it's not like they aren't lying

I'm sure she doesn't wanna perform down in Detroit. Hell she can't even perform her sex act down there if she wanted to.

Flop ass detroit. Yes I know that venue isnt IN detroit. Just like when Janet performed at allstate arena, the venue isnt IN chicago. But still, floptroit still sucks ass; And since Janet is doing theatres now, the venue she would have performed in would of prolly been in gangbangtroit.

Archived