The B.E.P.'s halftime performance was...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usher's presence felt strange and not fully planned out to me. His arrival was like "BLAAADOWW!" and after that, he was just like :unsure:

Exactly. He came down and looked ready to throw it down, but we weren't even two half kicks into the routine where I was like "I couldn't give two shits about this performance."

Im compelled to believe she NEVER looks at playbacks of herself because she sounds like this on 98% of their performances :mellow:

It's annoying. It's like she all of a sudden thinks she's Whitney in her prime. If she couldn't pull that shit off in the studio with all the tricks and whatnot that can be done, she needs to stop trying to do it live. We don't wanna hear all that.

She should have just lipped it and try to be as half as entertaining as the dancers.

I wonder what was going through their minds when they thought she should do it live. They know damn well in recent years she sound horrible live.

Ding Ding Ding! :lol:

If she keeps sounding that like live, then I hope she doesn't release another solo album.

Archived