The B.E.P.'s halftime performance was...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! It is!!! I STILL don't know why that bitch didn't release it! *shakin' my damn head* she actually sounds GREAT on it.

:lol: I can't lie, I'm a fan of LB, she went hard on that track lol.

She probably knew she couldn't handle it live >_<

I think it was because it was played out so much when it got released that I couldn't stand it. I liked all of her other singles more even though they got played out too lol.

She probably knew she couldn't handle it live >_<

I think it was because it was played out so much when it got released that I couldn't stand it. I liked all of her other singles more even though they got played out too lol.

That sounds about right, lol. Maybe it's a good thing then, I would have hated to see it butchered live :lol:

I think that might be the reason why I'm not a fan of hers. She was REALLY overexposed, not that that's her fault. But halfway through her 'rise to prominence', I was left very irritated. I just felt her singles weren't as strong as they should have been to warrent the amount of success she was generating. "Clumsy" wasn't that bad, now that I think of it.

Weird thing is, I REALLY liked "My Humps", and most of my favorite songs on 'Elephunk', and 'Monkey Business' are songs that she's heavily featured on: "Fly Away" :wub:, "Dum Diddly", "Don't Lie", "Shut Up". Etc.

That sounds about right, lol. Maybe it's a good thing then, I would have hated to see it butchered live :lol:

I think that might be the reason why I'm not a fan of hers. She was REALLY overexposed, not that that's her fault. But halfway through her 'rise to prominence', I was left very irritated. I just felt her singles weren't as strong as they should have been to warrent the amount of success she was generating. "Clumsy" wasn't that bad, now that I think of it.

Weird thing is, I REALLY liked "My Humps", and most of my favorite songs on 'Elephunk', and 'Monkey Business' are songs that she's heavily featured on: "Fly Away" :wub:, "Dum Diddly", "Don't Lie", "Shut Up". Etc.

She would have been stoned and burned for it -_-

I will say one thing, Will.I.Am properly set her up for a solo project, because when she came out the success was straight crazy. "Clumsy" was my favorite single from her at the time.

That's when I was so into the BEP. Now I can't even stand them -_-

292889.gif

-_-

She would have been stoned and burned for it -_-

I will say one thing, Will.I.Am properly set her up for a solo project, because when she came out the success was straight crazy. "Clumsy" was my favorite single from her at the time.

That's when I was so into the BEP. Now I can't even stand them -_-

-_-

:lmao:

I COMPLETELY agree. Very smart, business savvy. And I won't hate, she owned it, even if she did get on my nerves.

SAME HERE! I haven't liked them sense the end of the 'Monkey Business' era.

that shit was horrible...everybody in twitter talking bout bring Janet back..someone said Janet should be installed as the permanent halftime show performer lol

thats a damn shame for all the wrong reasons, they just want sum black tittie, they should know Janet is not the only black tit around spread the love :filenails:

Um Fergie must've went back to doing a few lines of coke like she used to do. Mary J. Blige did it to :filenails: and wtf was up with Fergie trying to cover my favorite band of all time Guns N Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" sounding like hot trash. :mellow: The only thing Usher did good was dance. I like him though but I thought it seemed kinda gay of him to be dancing with all girls during the 1st part

Um Fergie must've went back to doing a few lines of coke like she used to do. Mary J. Blige did it to :filenails: and wtf was up with Fergie trying to cover my favorite band of all time Guns N Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" sounding like hot trash. :mellow: The only thing Usher did good was dance. I like him though but I thought it seemed kinda gay of him to be dancing with all girls during the 1st part

Slash should have done us all a favor and beat her ass with his guitar.

Archived