The B.E.P.'s halftime performance was...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to go away for a while. Fergie is a fool for delaying that sophomore album.

true but she just did what Will.I.Am told her to do. That's how things work on B.E.P

She'd probably end up with The Time sound :& so i'm not so sure if delaying it wasn't a good idea

She's a cot damn fool for delaying. Even though I'm not a big fan of her's ("Fergalicious", and "Glamorous" annoyed the HELL outta me) she was doin her thang when "The Dutchess" came out. She won't sell 75% as much as that album, and she damn sure ain't getting multiple #1 singles next time around.

The visual effects were the ONLY thing that was HOTT. BEP..I dont get them,feel them or understand them. To each his own.

oh and I like Usher's entrance and exit ..

I thought Usher was going to do something great, especially because of his entrace. The anticipation was better than the reality.

Fergie sounded like warm fuckin garbage...they have no stage presence...shit was horrible...had Janet trending on twitter lol...Usher didn't even attempt to fuckin sing...like he just said fuck it

He called himself trying to when he first came out but ppl on twitter were like "Thanx but no thanx" :lmao:

Archived