#27: “Only Girl (In The World)”

#32: “What’s My Name?”

#43: “We Found Love”

#66: “Cheers (Drink To That”

#71: “Who’s That Chick?” – David Guetta feat. Rihanna

#90: “California King Bed”

Japan Hot 100

#84: “Only Girl (In The World)”

Last year she was number 8 overall..now she's number 2..right behind Adele.

Full Birthday Cake is done!!!

the-dream tweeted this

RT: @MrTeriusNash: Okay it's officially looking up! I've been summoned to finish "Birthday Cake" ASAP

She must've read my tweet:

@rihanna Bitch why is Birthday Cake only a minute and a half long?

I LOVE You Da One, its 1 of my fave songs on the album, and yea I think Where Have You Been will be the next BIG hit, but I think You Da One will make the top 10, when i was in california I heard it on the radio EVERRRY single day (I was there for 2 weeks, thats alot) and people were actually calling in and requesting it, so I think it'll do good. I want Farewell to be a single tho, thats ma fuckin song, I LOVE that song, I think its my fave from the album. I want Fool in love to have a video & be a single too

(those are my California King Bed & Man down pics, those are signifigant cause I didnt care about both of those songs not going to #1 but I knew that people would respond to both songs well, and they have, and they were 2 of my fave songs from Loud)

I LOVE You Da One, its 1 of my fave songs on the album, and yea I think Where Have You Been will be the next BIG hit, but I think You Da One will make the top 10, when i was in california I heard it on the radio EVERRRY single day (I was there for 2 weeks, thats alot) and people were actually calling in and requesting it, so I think it'll do good. I want Farewell to be a single tho, thats ma fuckin song, I LOVE that song, I think its my fave from the album. I want Fool in love to have a video & be a single too

(those are my California King Bed & Man down pics, those are signifigant cause I didnt care about both of those songs not going to #1 but I knew that people would respond to both songs well, and they have, and they were 2 of my fave songs from Loud)

When I was in Miami they played the hell out of We Found Love and Where Have you Been will probably get the same attention.. It would be a good 3rd single and probably another number 1..

You know what it was funny cause 2 different times they played We Found Love & You Da One right after each other (once in San Diego & once in Long Beach lol) Hell california loves some Rihanna, cause I heard S.O.S., Only Girl, & Rudeboy all within those 2 weeks as well as We found love & You da One

Rihsus and 2011

- Obtained 10th Hot 100 #1 in "S&M"

- Obtained 11th Hot 100 #1 in "We Found Love"

- Obtained 20th Hot 100 Top 10 in "We Found Love"

- Obtained 21st Hot 100 Top 10 in "Take Care"

- Obtained 4th Trans-Atlantic #1 in "What's My Name"

- Obtained 5th Trans-Atlantic #1 in "We Found Love" tieing Madonna for most.

- Obtained 9th Pop Songs Chart #1, Extending Lead In Chart's History

- Obtained 19th Pop Songs Chart Top 10, Extending Lead In Chart's History

- Sold approximately 6 Million Copies of Loud Worldwide

- Talk That Talk Opens To A Personal Best Of Over 500k #1 Worldwide

- Extends Lead Of Most Albums Sold Worldwide Post-Debut (2005-2011) with approximately 26 Million

- Awarded a Grammy Award (Dance Recording)

- Awarded a Billboard Award (Female Artist of the Year)

- Awarded a Brit (International Female Artist of the Year)

- Awarded a American Music Award (Favorite R&B Album)

- Awarded People's Choice Awards (Favorite Pop Artist, Song of the Year, Video of the Year)

- Awarded a Soul Train Award (Man Down)

- Received Major Grammy Nominations, Including "Album of the Year", for 2012 Ceremony.

- Listed #2 on Billboard's Artist of the Year Chart

- Listed Among Time Magazine's Top 10 Most Controversial Music Videos Of All Time (Man Down)

- Honored At DKMS 5th Annual Gala For Tireless Work in the Fight Against Leukemia

- Covered Vogue Magazine (American, British, Italian - Rihanna has been named Vogue Italia's 2011 Woman of the Year)

- Covered Rolling Stone Magazine

- Covered Esquire Magazine & Elected Sexiest Woman of the Year

- Covered Cosmopolitan Magazine

- Covered Glamour Magazine

- Face of Armani

- Face of Nivea

- Face of Vita Coco

- Launched Widely Successfull Perfume, Reb'l Fleur, Worldwide

- Embarked On Her Largest International Tour Yet Featuring Over 100 Arena Dates

- Collaborated with Britney Spears

- Collaborated with Coldplay / Went Top 10 on iTunes As A Non-Single

- Collaborated with Drake / Went number one on iTunes and Top 10 on Hot 100 As A Non-Single

- Accumulated Total of over 1.9 Billion Music Video Views On Official Youtube Channel

- Accumulated Total of over 620 Million Music Videos for Official Channels Featured Views

- Accumulated Total of over 47 Million Facebook Fans - Most for a Female Artist; Rihanna Is Facebook's Most-liked Star of 2011

- Accumulated Most Hits on The American Top 40 program since Aretha Franklin in 1968

- In Australia, She Now Ranks Only Behind Madonna, Kylie, & Delta Goodrem in #1's

- In Australia, She Nows Rank Only Behind Delta Goodrem & Madonna In Weeks At #1

- In The UK, She Nows Ranks Behind Only Madonna In Single Sales For Female Artists

- In The UK, She Now Ranks Behind Only Madonna & Kylie For Most #1 Single For Female Artists

- In The UK, She Became The Only Female Artist To Top The Singles & Album Charts Twice In The Same Year

- In The UK, Sixth Number 1 in five consecutive years, a record unequalled by any other female solo artist

- In The UK, Rihanna Spent More Weeks at #1 Than Any Other Artist

- Record of Fastest Solo Artist To 20 (and later, 21) Top 10's on Billboard's Hot 100

- Seventh artist in the Hot 100's 53-year history to tally at least 11 leaders (4th Female)

- "We Found Love" is the 1st song, by any artist, to top the UK & US charts for six weeks since "Umbrella"

- Leads the United World Chart Singles Chart Total with 22 Million Points This Year

- Became Youngest Solo Artist To Achieve 10 (or 11) #1's On The Hot 100

- Became Fastest Solo Artist To Achieve 10 (Or 11) #1's On The The Hot 100

- Nominated for 'Female Artist Of The Year' & 'International Song Of The Year' at upcoming NRJ awards

- Adding To Total of 76 Weeks In The Hot 100 Top 10 Since 2010; 20 Weeks at #1

- "We Found Love" 1 For 7 Seven Weeks on Hot 100, Tying "Umbrella" & "Love The Way You Lie"

- First Female to Cross 3M Listeners Mark on last.fm

Memorable Quotes

"Sorry Cici, did I forget to tip you? My bad”

- Rihanna addressing Ciara on Twitter.

"Culture at the moment is very much being driven by these two young women, with their deep reserves of musical talent, their ability to effortlessly connect with a global audience and their brilliantly daring and inventive sense of personal style. Like all great pop icons, Gaga and Rihanna have the world not just waiting to hear what they'll sing next but waiting to see what they'll wear next."

- Anna Wintour

"I think honesty is the ultimate liberation in life. People want to shy away from the truth and keep sweeping it under the rug. But after a while, you just pick up the rug and there's way too much dirt, so you might as well just be up front about it. If you just face it today, then tommorow you can move on to something else. It just reminds me of 8 Mile, where Eminem rapped every dis they could say about him. It gives you that freedom, because what are they going to say about you now?"

- Rihanna

"RIHANNA – i fell in love haaard! shes my favourite EVER! having a beer and youtubing Rihanna!!"

- Adele

" I hate drama, but at the same time nothing bothers me more than when life's perfect. And that's the sick part. I just love a challenge, whether it's a relationship, my career, clothing...Like, getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizare pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, "What the hell is she wearing?" You know, whatever it is, a challenge is just thrilling for me."

- Rihanna

"We are watching history in the making."

- Steve Bartels upon "We Found Love" becoming a record-breaking #1.

"Congrats Rihanna... major songs, major year, major fan!!!"

- Kylie Minogue

“I keep using the word unapologetic. But there is a freedom that has come with all of that. Where you feel like you don’t have to make an excuse for being yourself."

- Rihanna

"Congratulations Rihanna! Extremely proud of LOUD!! Album of the Year nomination!"

- L.A. Reid

"Rihanna is the only artist we've ever had on our list to wish to work with."

- Chris Martin (Coldplay)

"I love “S&M” and “Only Girl” by Rihanna; that’s why I jumped on the “S&M” remix. She’s really cool. I like her a lot."

- Britney Spears

"She was fierce - like Kobe Bryant. I knew she was a star. We see pretty all the time, pretty's a dime a dozen. But those eyes said "I'm going to make it. You're gonna be onboard or not. But this train is leaving the station."

- Jay-Z in Rolling Stone Magazine On Signing Rihanna

"When something feels real, you don’t have to make any apologies for it. When it feels good to you nothing else matters. Everything else is just noise."

- Rihanna

• Upvote 2

Rihanna becomes the UK’s biggest selling singles artist of 2011

New sales data from the Official Charts Company reveals that Rihanna has overtaken Adele to become the UK’s biggest singles artist of 2011.

Based on all sales year to date, Rihanna has sold 3,119,000 tracks in the UK while Adele has sold 3113,000. Rihanna overtook Adele last month to become the artist who has spent the most week’s at the top of the Official Singles Chart in 2011 when her track ‘We Found Love’, Ft Calvin Harris, gave the Barbadian singer her then collective sixth week at Number 1 compared to Adele’s five.

‘We Found Love’, from her current album ‘Talk That Talk’ is RiRi’s biggest selling single this year, clocking up over 771,000 sales, making it the eighth biggest selling single of 2011 so far, while tracks such as ‘S&M’ (633,000) and ‘What’s My Name’ (343,000), which are taken from her 2010 album, ‘Loud’, have continued to sell well this year.