The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

The remix won't be appearing on iTunes apparently as Def Jam does not approve

Receipts?

Either way, I don't blame them. Rihanna and Chris both have too many singles out right now and need to be focused on promoting those. A leak for the fans who wanted a full version would be somewhat logical (in this really messed up situation), just keep it at that.

Receipts?

Either way, I don't blame them. Rihanna and Chris both have too many singles out right now and need to be focused on promoting those. A leak for the fans who wanted a full version would be somewhat logical (in this really messed up situation), just keep it at that.

I don't provide receipts for my word is the Gospel :P. However....I saw a tweet and posted here hence the apparently as I wasn't sure if it's true :asham:

People are letting Rihanna HAVE IT all over the interwebz -_-

They are doing what they do on a regular basis, it's nothing new. They will always have an opinion and it's not like some folks chatting on sites is going to affect Rihanna. It comes with the territory.

I don't provide receipts for my word is the Gospel :P. However....I saw a tweet and posted here hence the apparently as I wasn't sure if it's true :asham:

:lmao: You're too funny. But I think you might be right. Doubt these songs will be making it to iTunes.

They are doing what they do on a regular basis, it's nothing new. They will always have an opinion and it's not like some folks chatting on sites is going to affect Rihanna. It comes with the territory.

:lmao: You're too funny. But I think you might be right. Doubt these songs will be making it to iTunes.

Well, this case is different I think :unsure: I think people do have a right to stick it to her because it sends a really terrible message and not in a "drugs and sex are good" kind of way.

Well, this case is different I think :unsure: I think people do have a right to stick it to her because it sends a really terrible message and not in a "drugs and sex are good" kind of way.

Folks have BEEN going in on Rihanna from the beginning. All of it is the same thing to me, nothing but negativity.

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't have released the remix. But regardless of what she does, folks are going to talk, good or bad.

• Upvote 2

How does this send a terrible message? I'm so tired of people saying that.

How does this send a terrible message? I'm so tired of people saying that.

the only message that i see it sending is, people need to mind their own business as soon as they made these songs i knew people were gonna be like ohhhh theyre back together!, and i love rihanna so like the rest of her fans i was shittin on brown every chance i get, lol i still do and will continue to haha, but these were obviously released for shock value even though i do enjoy both of them, but you know what if they were to get back together thats a decision that she will have to answer to, yes shes in the public eye but we dont control her life she's a grown ass woman, and like her i'll be damned if i let people tell me what to do, at the end of the day you're the person that has to deal with the decisions you make when no one else is around, so people need to stop crying rivers

the only message that i see it sending is, people need to mind their own business as soon as they made these songs i knew people were gonna be like ohhhh theyre back together!, and i love rihanna so like the rest of her fans i was shittin on brown every chance i get, lol i still do and will continue to haha, but these were obviously released for shock value even though i do enjoy both of them, but you know what if they were to get back together thats a decision that she will have to answer to, yes shes in the public eye but we dont control her life she's a grown ass woman, and like her i'll be damned if i let people tell me what to do, at the end of the day you're the person that has to deal with the decisions you make when no one else is around, so people need to stop crying rivers

Thank you! It can be a positive message of learning from one's mistake and forgiveness.

Thank you! It can be a positive message of learning from one's mistake and forgiveness.

exactly i meant to put that in there but i was going on a rant and lost track of my initial reply lol, but you're absolutely right, she's said like a year ago that she's forgiven him and with that happening to her it doesnt make her weak it makes her even stronger to forgive him for herself, if she can do that people need to look at it as, "it happened to her, but it didn't conquer her"

:lmao: at anyone that thinks this isn't a big deal. Rihanna was on her way to becoming a big international superstar but she turned her back on her fans with this. Stop being naive and look at the bigger picture! The bitch is really stupid for risking her career and image for some whiny negro that used her as a punching bag. So weak.

She's sooooooooo stupid. I hope the media drags her for filth... dumb bitch. :umm:

I agree about her being stupid for doing it cause she already knows she'll get backlash and lose fans and she doesn't care. Do I hope the media drags her? I know they will but I don't care and nor will I make up any excuses for her