Janet announces 2023 tour with confirmed dates

Bailey

On 12/14/2022 at 2:08 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

Ya'll got your tickets, right? :umm:

I gotta wait til Friday for the tickets to go public for the June 16th show since the pre-sale tickets are only on the left side of the stage and some towards the lawn and those suck. 

1 hour ago, jinthahouse said:

what did she do?

The Hollywood Bowl wasn’t through Ticketmaster so there was no presale unless you were willing to spend $1,000+ for a VIP package ticket (none included Meet and Greets).  Otherwise you had to wait for the general sale. 

A lot of the good seats were already on resell prior to the general sale. 

At the exact second the general sale happened, there was a waitlist for up to an hour so by then there weren’t any really good seats available. 

All of the other venues are through Ticketmaster so I was able to get good seats at another venue. I’ll decide later if I want to go to LA but I was very disappointed in how it was run. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 1:10 PM, bonsaibutterfly said:

On insta stories of one of her ppl, maybe I took it the wrong way... I just got so excited about it 😅

Omg who said it and what exactly did he/she say? I've been desperately trying to get information on European dates, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 3:32 PM, bonsaibutterfly said:

Do u guys think Beyonce's newly announced tour casts a shadow on Janet's TA tour? Don't get me wrong... It just feels like this was supposed to be Janet's comeback but now the attention will be on B. Will Janet be considered "just" a legacy act

I have considered the thought, the reality is those fans of both artists will go out and support them either way. Beyonce is receiving some criticism due to the high price of her tickets.

As Janet has said at one point, "you can't stay up up up forever" and I agree, I refuse to compare the two because they both shine in their own light. What I will do is support Janet as a die hard fan since 1989 :coffee: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...