TRUE YOU JUST DOWNLOADED ON MY KINDLE APP.

Shawn1814

I just wanna know... no shade here... what's the point of downloading a book to a device? You might as well just read the book - or am I missing a massive point here??

Convenience :coffee: I can take it with me without having to take something extra that I wouldn't ordinarily have anyway.

Efficiency :filenails: I can click right over to Planet Janet and comment on what I just read.

Flexibility :cheer: I can watch video feeds of her other appearances and make insightful analysis of her current state of mind.

Preservation :cheers: I can prop up the Ipad on its stand, flick through the recipes in the kitchen and not have worry about spilling on or destroying the pages of a paper book.

Beauty :wub: Janet looks amazing in True You high definition. And finally..

B) It's just cool.

Convenience :coffee: I can take it with me without having to take something extra that I wouldn't ordinarily have anyway.

Efficiency :filenails: I can click right over to Planet Janet and comment on what I just read.

Flexibility :cheer: I can watch video feeds of her other appearances and make insightful analysis of her current state of mind.

Preservation :cheers: I can prop up the Ipad on its stand, flick through the recipes in the kitchen and not have worry about spilling on or destroying the pages of a paper book.

B) It's just cool.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Plus you can't get any paper cuts and you don't have to fold back the pages for bookmarks..

B) It's just cool.

+1 :excited:

B) It's just cool.

/quote]

that would have been enough :thumbup:

Archived